Votes: 90 20.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 54 12.2%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 22 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Platinum

I posted the same thread last year and my goal was APL with a possible chance of BSL. Unfortunately, I had a few setbacks due to stress and harsh relaxers:crying3: so I only made it to SL.:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: This year, I'm transitioning without the BC and following a different regimen (more co-washing, DC'ing, and Baggying at night). My goal for this time next year is APL with a possible chance for Bra-strap length.

What's your goal for this time, next year?

shopgalore

This time next year I would like to be SL, no if's no but's, no crouching my chest to make it. Healthy SL 2011.

tash85

This time next year I hope to be a full, thick, healthy MBL, even with the two trims I have planned for between now and then

LadyPaniolo

Either Hip Length or :pray: Tailbone. I think I can make it to Tailbone if I lay low on heat, and stay on top of my reggie.

PDub

I hope to be APL. I am slowly giving up though..........I need to be a little more patient with this process. Long hair doesn't happen overnight.

naturalepiphany

By this time next year I hope to be a nice full and healthy MBL, but I'm praying for WSL even though I know I would atleast another 4 months plus the year to be there. I plan to moisturize and seal daily as I've only been doing this every few days I think doing it on a constant bases should help me retain my length better.

bluediamond0829

My dream hair length is shoulder length--im not far from it but in the back its right there but i would like all my hair to be right there. I do not want to really go any longer than that. Full and healthy shoulder length. I guess because its still a good length for me to put it up in a ponytail when working out and i still can have it layered. I just don't like long hair--its fine on other women but on myself no thank you.

chickle

Wow, the poll is perfectly bell shaped. I would like to be BSL, currently I am working on full SL.

PPGbubbles

I want to be MBL this time next year! Im keeping my fingers crossed but i will settle for full BSL tho

ms.blue

Next year I would like to bsb even better full bsb. I'm not sure if I want to go any longer.

Kash

...plan to be full APL. full as in every strand on my head is comfortably resting at my arm pits.:yep:

mscocoface

If my hair grants me permission WL would be nice but at the slow rate it is growing I am just going to imagine that.

As for shrinkage..I have lost all hope of every seeing it past my shoulders stretched. If I just let it air dry in a wash in get outta here (aka wash n go) ....well we know the answer to that one. It hasn't changed in 5 years and I don't think I am going to start having delusions of granduer about it now. :ohwell:

PopLife

Currently APL....
I hope to be BSL and gain the majority of my thickness back that I lose due to using excessive heat.

NikStarrr

Maybe MBL. I'm currently only a couple inches from BSL. I plan to maintain BSL (once I reach it by summer) to the end of the year to even up layers and to just keep my hair at optimal health with regular trims, and also to enjoy my hair without the "growth monkey" on my back. haha I'm sure I'll decide to get on the growth wagon again tho. So I could be MBL by then...

nubiangoddess3

I just want to make it to APL, as a natural..... Seems to be taking forever.. But time is on my side and we shall see

cch24

I'm currently MBL but I've been transitioning for 72 weeks. By this time next year I hope to be fully natural. I plan to chop in October. So I should have almost 2 and a half years worth of natural growth in March of 2011 and I hope to be between APL and BSB.

Soulberry

I'm hoping for MBL by this time next year:yep:
Wet bunning is really helping me retain my length so i should
have no probems.:nono: