Votes: 90 20.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 54 12.2%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 22 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissH

This time next year I hope to be SL (short term goal for 2011) if possible APL (long term goal 2011) I just have to take care of my hair 24/7...

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
BSL or APL but no layers in the back. I just hit shoulder length check out the sig do you think its possible? Hmmmm I wonder what is possible? I plan on using MN and other than that sticking to the same routine.
I don't t know why my sig is gone I will have to repost.
ok its back

Last edited:

Lucia

By this time next year, aiming for full HL/TL straight, BSL curly U-shaped hemline. I might maintain there if that keeps my hair anorexia in check, if not I'll just let it grow to CL straight, MDBK/WL curly.

PearlyCurly

Well by my measurements(around 8in a year) i should be past BSL:grin: I would love to be BSL because i have never been BSL in my life time.

But something is bound to happen:lachen: Every year, something different.
Last year i BCed because i lost half of my hair from a relaxer, The year before i chopped my hair from APL(almost BSL:nono:) to EL..so that i could have an easier transition, but i relaxed 8mths later..and lost my damn hair:lachen:
This year im going to have to trim my ends a bit from the heat i used in Jan & Feb. I just trimmed a few days ago, im going to have to trim again.

Winter time seems to bring some kind of a hair loss for me:lachen::wallbash::lachen:
I'll wait to next winter to see if i hit my goal of BSL:grin:.

Aggie

I would like to be full APL again next year this time around. I am transitioning to texlaxed hair and cutting off the bone straight relaxed hair slowly to achieve that goal afresh with healthier hair:yep:.

melodies815

In my imagination, I should at least be touching APL by September of this year (month 18 of my HHJ)...so I won't be disappointed if I am full APL by this time next year. I want to give myself time for any challenges...

I don't know. Long hair is a dream...I don't know what to hope for really...:look:

cj

DeepBluSea

full APL. I am just touching APL after almost 3 years natural. So disappointing. I've had run ins with string strand knots. Also, I learned my life loved DS with heat. Without heat ain't gon cut it. So, crossing fingers and toes. . .

Lucia

hair lengths w/ pics

http://www.ida.net/users/northstr/hairlength.html

CHart

Last edited: