Votes: 139 22.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 70 11.3%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TruMe

I'm with you NikkiQ. I would LOVE anything more but APL, natural, would be an accomplishment in and of itself.

pringe

I guess by this time next year I would LOVE to be full shoulder length for the front of my hair and possibly armpit length for the back of my hair. It's already past shoulder in the back.!
Positivity ladies! Lets speak it into existence!

bride91501

Just BC'd on Memorial Day 2010, so I'm shooting for SL (stretched) by this time next year. I'm currently NL (stretched).

Wish me luck!

loveisnthehouse

I voted APL.

If I am consistent with retraining I should be APL in February. At that time I will be gradually cutting off about three inches of my hair (cutting off then growing to APL, then cutting again). So, being APL with 3 inches cut will be a stretch!

Mandy4610

I am going for BSL next year :ohwell:
This is where I am now:

AnitaTheLengths

This time next year I would like to be full U-shaped MBL, well into my transition, complaining about how THICK my hair is from root to tip and how hard it is to keep my hair from shooting towards WL. :grin:

I've got ambition.

soon2bsl

This time next year I would like to be WL and 2 years into my transition! (I'd love for my new growth/natural hair to reach APL stretched.)

Last edited:

yasmine913

I hope to be MBL by this time next year. Currently APL so it may be a long shot considering my slower than average growth rate:ohwell:

KINISE

My hair is about three inches longer than the picture. I would love to be BSL by this time next year- with no layers!!!

Missjae09

I'm hoping to be apl by this time next year.. I've never really measured my growth so as of yet I don't know how fast my hair grows so I don't really know if this is a realistic oal for me or not.. but what the heck! THINK BIG!

Last edited:

diadall

What I want to be and what I will be are two different things. I selected APL. I really want to make it. The top of my hair at the crown is very course and breaks so easily. It is holding me back.

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
BSL

My nape is shoulder length right now, but I have a million layers because of my bc. I'm hoping to be BSL with less layers by this time next year :yep:

chasturner84

This time next year I want to be BSL with my ends trimmed in a soft U...a girl can dream :rolleyes:. Hopefully I'll make it by Dec of next year though :pray:

Blue IntenZity

Full SL...I am full SL right now but that because of my relaxed ends. I am praying that I will be 100% natural and full SL stretched. I will be 27 months post relaxer.

Katherina

I voted MBL. I currently have lengths ranging from SL to almost BSL (darn layers won't grow out!). My shortest layers should be APL this time next year - that is, if I keep up my current rate of retaining about 4" a year. Anything more is great!!! :)

Ediese

I'd like my bottom layer to be hip length, and the rest of my hair to be WL. lol I'm not going to do anything extra to get there though. I'm just focusing on health.

Platinum

This is a spin-off from the thread that I created last year about the same topic. :look: I'm praying that with a healthy diet, exercise, and a solid regimen, I'd like to make BSL (but I'll settle for a healthy APL :yep:). What is the length that you would like to achieve this time, next year?

Update: I BC'd back in April so now I'm back at NL with my nape stretched to SL.:look: I think I'll shoot for APL again stretched.:yep: