Votes: 90 20.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 54 12.2%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 22 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BostonMaria

Platinum sorry to hear about your setback.

February of 2011 I should be hip length or at least grazing. I will slap everybody in the face with my herr LOL

Katherina

I would LIKE to be @ WL!

But i'm realistically hoping to be U-shaped MBL stretched.

I plan to stay at MBL til all my damaged ends are gone so I don't know when I'll be WL.

SmilingElephant

This time next year i am gonna be Waistlength. Without trimming i would be Hip length but i want to keep it just a lil bit past Waistlength and i think i'll be happy with that :)

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
NO, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE WL!....................sike.:lachen:

luv ya!!

you will probably be wL way before that time girl!

This time next year i am gonna be Waistlength. Without trimming i would be Hip length but i want to keep it just a lil bit past Waistlength and i think i'll be happy with that :)

rainbowknots

I WANT to be BSL, but that's not happening. It'll take a miracle to grow my hair from SL to BSL in one year. But I do think it's feasible to reach APL, so I'll have to settle for that :D

Shananyganz

This time next year, I am hoping to be APL or close to it. I won't know for sure since I do not plan to straighten anytime soon (this is subject to change)...but I figure if I pull out hair and see where it falls, that will be good enough for me.

Vintageglam

Excellent thread btw Platinum !!! :yep:

We should have one of these every year and then you can bump it when the time comes !!!

HairFolic

Since I wear my hair curly most days, Id say I want bra strap (curly) and waist length (straight) :drunk:

Im new here by the way, but I have been natural for many years... I love this forum! :grin:

MrsHdrLe

I voted MBL, but I'd like to add healthy and thick to the mix.
BTW: ladies btn sl and apl, I think it's totally possible to reach bsl in one year. BELIEVE AND ACHIEVE! NEVER Underestimate the Power of Positive Confession!
(I hope I spelled that right, too lazy to get dictionary)

Bettina

Hmmm...I'm really hoping to make APL by the end of this year...and if all goes well (no set backs/optimum growth) I hope to be chasing BSB by March 2011. :)