Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

I'm doing an overnight GHE with Vatika massaged into my length. I added HH CCW to the ends.

@Shay72 Welcome back...I can't remember what it was exactly but you steered me right (I believe in tea rinsing) do you remember?

Yesterday I use moringa oil on my scalp/roots under my DC which I steamed. Oil rinsed and sealed with Gleau. Then applied moringa oil to my roots. I even picked up an applicator bottle for it:yep:

Last edited:
In the last couple of days i ve been bunning usng Darcy's Avocado Honey twisting creme and sealing with KBB love butter.

In the last couple of days i ve been bunning usng Darcy's Avocado Honey twisting creme and sealing with KBB love butter.

When I get more new growth and hair becomes harder to lie down I'm going to use my Darcy's Avocado & Wild Plum twisting cream. Thanks for reminding me

I'm back :look:.

@Nix08
I'm not sure if it was tea rinsing or not but my hair :love: it. I actually use them as spritzes. Mornings I use them as a leave in in combo with another spritz. At night they are they L in the LOC method. Also in combo with another spritz. My hair feels like heaven :yep:. I know you hipped me to the agave nectar!! Thank you.

I'm too lazy to list all of my stuff....

Oils
SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer
Trigger
HV Cocasta
SD Pre
SD Nourish
Hemp Seed Oil
HV Vatika Frosting
Claudie's Hair Elixir
SM Restorative Elixir

My oil stash has gone down significantly. The only oils I will add to this are Gleau and sunflower. Oils will primarily be used as the O in the LOC method. I will use them from time to time to do HOTs.

Pomades, Grease, Butters
Yeah um, I ain't listing alladat. I will list the 2 that I'm currently using.

IPN Tealightful Shine
IPN Honey Butter

Pomades, Greases, and Butters will primarily be used for HOTs and if I ever remember to grease my scalp a few times a week.

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair
I do not like the consistency at all. Reminds me of the pre poo but a little lighter and drier so less sticky. It spreads easier. I do like it as a HOT.

Shay72

I feel the same way about the consistency. Right now I'm having a love/hate thing with it.:ohwell:

I heard it was good for Twists? Since I'm relaxed......:nono:

I have used it for a HOT or pre-Rx with it before and liked it that way. Don't think I'll repurchase.

Right now, I'm thinking my only IPN repurchases will be the: Tea Lightful Shine & the Root Food.

I stoppedusing my glycerin/oil water mix andjust started applying oil straight to the length of the braid at night.
This week I used kukui oil and argan oil.
the kukui oil has a strong nutty scent I'm not a fan of though..

Just DCed my hair and mixed Argan oil and Jojoba oil into the Phytospecific vital force creme bath . definitely improved the texture and spreadability for me.

So far so good :)

My original mix (softee herbal gro, softee burgamot, blue magic coconut, argan oil, safflower oil, olive oil, pure coconut oil, africas best herbal oil) mixed in a lid with softee castor oil, softee hair food and softee mango butter.

I didnt want to wait to use my new products so I mixed them in a lid. Oh well.

ETA: everybody needs softee mango butter in their oil mix, or as a H.O.T. or to seal with. The smell is like candy and its pretty moisturizing.

Sckri23 from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair
Definitely not a repurchase for me. In fact IPN will not be going into 2013. The only product I feel I have to have is the Tealightful Hair Quencher but I have a lot of tea spritzes and I still want to try the Shi Naturals one so I should be fine.

Did a HOT with IPN's Honey Pumpkin Butter

Shay72

I love the Tea-Lightful Shine & the Root Food. So, IPN may be an occasional purchase for me.:ohwell:

I placed an order September 4th still haven't received it.....:perplexed

I have another unopened 4 ounce Jar of the Pumpkin. If I don't swap it, I'll use it for HOTs.

I did my twist with Hairatage hydrations avocado whip. It was alright, my hair is shiny and sealed but I am now hooked on saravon. Hope they have a good black Friday sale.

i moisturized and sealed 2x this week with claudies quinoa and coffee balancing and a mix of evoo,evco, sapote and jbco. i may add a little hemp seed oil to this mix. i used the pomade shop plumeria rosemary pomade on my scalp twice this week as well. off to jump into the shower and wash in a few.

Fell asleep last night without putting on my EO blend, so I did it when I woke up this morning, put my satin bonnet back on and got back in bed! Happy Sunday!!!

got my hair twisted with just HQS 5 day moisture (no holding product) ... nice fluffy moisturized twists

Back