Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
MaraWithLove And maybe you (or the owner) can add rosemary oil to the pomade. I added rosemary and peppermint to my sulfur oil and I love how it feels; very soothing and refreshing.

I ended up being boring and using my regular sulfur oil and sat with a shower cap. I should have been doing this from the start; I really feel like the oil has absorbed much faster than usual.

MaraWithLove

NappyNelle Great idea! :yep: I'll try the rosemary out. My skin and scalp dislike sulfur-at least that's what I assume it was. I was using Claudie's scalp elixir at one point steadily and noticed breakouts so I just don't touch sulfur-but who knows? :)

Sealed with JBCO after wash, DC & tea spritz.

Kindheart

Pree poed with Hair Trigger .Applied Kbb Sweet Ambrosia and Afroveda Totally Twisted ,my hair is very soft and frizz free.

Brownie518

@Brownie518

Sounds lovely Ms. B!:lick:
IDareT'sHair

It is!

Ingredients: Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) Powder, Jatamansi, Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) Powder, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Leaf Powder, Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettles) Leaf Powder,Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) flower, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Hibiscus rosa sinensis linn (Hibiscus) Petal Powder, & Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Leaf Powder, Oryza sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Triticum vilgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

Lita

Dampen hair with warm water,spritz with hydra tea silica,used green magic on length/roots,sealed ends with rice bran oil..

Hapoy Hair Growing!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Feels like it's been forever since I had to make a new batch of my oil blend but I did yesterday since I used my last bits in my oil rinse:
Wheat germ
Avocado
Flax
Hemp
Olive
Grapeseed
Sunflower
Vitamin E
Lemongrass (for scent).

So cool....it's been 2 months with daily oil rinsing and oils in my steamed DC and this batch is only at the half mark:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Doing an overnight "Soak" with my Home-made Coffee Oil. (Columbian Coffee, EVCO, EVOO).

Will cowash it out in the a.m.