Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

BraunSugar

I stopped using my cayenne pepper oil mix. My scalp started getting small bumps on it and it was itchy. I may have put too much pepper in it. I'll have to try something else for my scalp. Still using crisco mix to seal my hair.

southerncitygirl

I added hemp seed oil to my EVOO, EVCO, JBCO,SAPOTE, mix last week AND LOVING IT! I'm glad claudies 25% off sale starts tomorrow cause I was trying to ration out my quinoa-coffee balancing.

I think I will order:
Isha hair cream
Quinoa-Coffee balancing
Murumuru-Acai Butter
Balancing Ends Insurance

:bighug: Curlykale how are you girlie?

I will get my hair flat-ironed and dusted by my stylist on Saturday so the only thing I'll be using is the aveda anti-humectant pomade for flyaways and such until my next wash day.:yep:

Curlykale

Applied avocado butter underneath my conditioner and I prefer it like that (no greasy effect). Tried to make a hair cream with cocoa butter and aloe juice and emulsifying wax but I got a curdled useless mess. Note to self: don't try.

southerncitygirl hey love, big hugs to you! :)) Doing well thanks, hope you are well too! Those hair creams sound very yummy.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Did an overnight HOT last night with IPN's Honey Pumpkin Butter. That wasn't the plan but that's what happened.

gennatay

Massaged my scalp this morning with CD Lisa's Elixir and did a co-wash. Used some leave in and Castor oil for a high puff.

Brownie518

Massaged in some Rosemary Pomade. Used a tiny bit of Hairitage CocoAloe on my length and sealed it with LaVida Carrot & Castor Oil.

IDareT'sHair - I didn't know you used that Mizani's. How are you liking it?

Brownie518

@Brownie518 I've used that one for years. Yeah, I always keep a Jar in my Stash (just in case).

And I feel like I need it after this Touch Up.:look:

Do you use it?
IDareT'sHair

No, I don't use that one. After my touch ups, I get down on CD Healthy Hair Butter or Marguerite's Magic. They do my hair right and really help get back that moisture I lose. :yep: CD really needs to work on scents...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
No, I don't use that one. After my touch ups, I get down on CD Healthy Hair Butter or Marguerite's Magic. They do my hair right and really help get back that moisture I lose. :yep: CD really needs to work on scents...

Brownie518

Yeah..You have to have a little something to get your hair back on track.:yep:

Normally, I use Vatika Frosting but I feel I needed something a little stronger.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

I smelled Ayurvedic Oil (LaVida), it smells like Roses.

The Naturelle Grow Slippery Elm DC'er doesn't smell bad either. I thought it might Stank, but it didn't.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
My hair is pretty dry... I guess I haven't been pampering her as well as I could've been in this drastic change of weather. :(

Tonight I spritzed, then sealed with a generous amount of QB AOHC in sections, then added my sulfur oil to my scalp.