2011 Cowash Challenge--September 1st through December 31st

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Co washed with Queen Helene Cholesterol last night. Probably will use Suave Toasted Vanilla conditioner.

allmundjoi

Haven't cowashed a lot in past month-maybe 4x. Trying less manipulation with my hair. So shampooing 1 every 1-2 weeks.

These dayum phone apps-can't thank, can't see animated gifs and often can't see avatars.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed with SSI's Okra Reconstructor yesterday and Claudie's Deep Moisturizing Conditioner today.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Co washed last night with a mix of African Pride Braid Spray and Suave Toasted Vanilla and Sugar.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed yesterday with SSI's Reconstructor and today with Claudie's Deep Moisturizing Conditioner.

Shadiyah

I co washed yesterday and this time just airdried with tresemme. I didn't add any oils or curl defender. so today I am just applying oils to my hair.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Cowashed yesterday with Tresemme Naturals moisture conditioner mixed with Castor oil. Will be cowashing again following my henna treatment today....

Platinum

I haven't checked in a while but I have reduced my cowashing to twice a week. Still using Suave Humectant.:lick: I will probably cowashing more frequently.

Shadiyah

I co washed last night with kinky curly knot today and I think I may co wash tonight or tomorrow trying to get my hair to adjust to just the conditioner only and not the definer.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Been alternating cowashing with Claudie's Deep Moisturizing Conditioner and SSI's Okra Reconstructor. Will change it up in a bit.

nlamr2013

Man I completely fell off. I can't wait to see updated on a few weeks ladies. Will there be a 2012 challenge? I really need to get back on the wagon.