2011 Cowash Challenge--September 1st through December 31st

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed this morning with a mix of Claudie's Deep Moisturizing Conditioner and Darcy's Cleansing Conditioner.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed on Christmas eve with Claudie's Avocado Conditioner, on Christmas with Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner, and this morning with Hairveda's Step 2 of the Methi Sativa set.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
I've been cowashing daily for the past 2 weeks. using the Giovanni Wellness System Conditioner. I suffer with itchy scalp/eczema and my scalp has not been itching.

I plan on starting this back up immediately into the New Year. I've decided to wear my hair in box braids as my low manipulation style and it makes it so much easier to co-wash this way

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed on Monday & Wednesday with Claudie's Avocado Conditioner. Cowashed on Tuesday and today with SSI's Okra Reconstructor.

greenandchic

Wednesday I cowashed with Garnier Fructis - Sleek & Shine to prep for my henna treatment and used Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner to wash it out.

I plan on washing (cowashing) my hair more often in 2012. I think its better for my scalp.