2011 Cowash Challenge--September 1st through December 31st

g.lo

cowashing everyday now since 1st of november, alternating between BFH condish and mill creek biotin!
i got a lots of growth from cowashing, does it make sense at all??
this is the only challenge that i have sticked to an i want to experiment with daily cowash for a month! thanks OP and Njoy!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
co washed Sunday and yesterday...I love when I get to co wash every other day or so rather than once a week. g.lo I also find that my growth seems more impressive
when I cowash often.

SN: I find when I'm into a stretch I tend to co wash less as it's too labour intensive. In any case I'm done with stretches (I think I say this after every relaxer:ohwell:)

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed with SSI's Okra Reconstructor. For some reason I thought I was out of this but I have two bottles.

leleepop

Still cowashing twice a week. did a length check and my hair is really thriving and I gained my thicknest back. very pleased

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I cowashed on Thursday & today with Jasmine's Shea Butter Conditioner. I cowashed yesterday with SSI's Okra Reconstructor.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Co washed last night with Hair One with Jojoba. I think I prefer it as a leave in rather than a co wash conditioner.

Shadiyah

I have cut my co washing down to every other day. I mixed some of my tresemme with the dollar store knock off and I have been using this mixture. I still love it.

g.lo

to my fellow cowashers, anyone noticed change in thickness?
i started cowashing on a daily basis since 1st of november and now i my roots are very thick! it feels exactly like when i used to be relaxed with new growth! and i have also noticed more growth! does it make sense?

HHj:grin:

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Will cowash in the a.m. with Tresemme naturals mixed with olive oil n castor oil...and yes, my hair seems thicker now than when I first began Cowashing.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed yesterday with Jasmine's Shea Butter Rinse and this morning with SSI's Okra Reconstructor.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
cowashed this morning with Giovanni SAS and Aussie Moist for the 1st time because my hair doesn't style as good win the morning, when I cowash at night and cover it. followed it up with a shea butter based concoction. Loved it!

tajaun

I need to find out how do other ladies cowash without heat to dry in the winter. its getting cold and going to bed with a wet head is just asking for a case of pneumonia, how are u ladies cowashing in the winter, please pass along your knowledge.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I need to find out how do other ladies cowash without heat to dry in the winter. its getting cold and going to bed with a wet head is just asking for a case of pneumonia, how are u ladies cowashing in the winter, please pass along your knowledge.

Sorry, but no. Pneumonia is an infection of the lung cause by a pathogen (virus or bacteria) that entered the respiratory system. Wet hair has nothing to do with it.

I've always washed/cowashed at night without any problems. If you choose to air dry overnight, tie your hair styled how you want it to fall in the morning. If you have hair that especially long or thick and takes long to dry, sleep closer to whatever heat source you use (i.e. I sleep with my head closest to the air vent in my room).

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed with Claudie's Deep Moisturizing Conditioner yesterday and SSI's Reconstructor today.