HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

Brownie518

Moisturized with Sweet Simplicity Styler from The Pomade Shop. :lick: This is very rich and moisturizing. I only need a tiny bit.

Lita

Just rubbed some HV Red Tea Satin Cream on my edges...Camille Rose Ajani Growth Balm on scalp & Sealed my ends with Twisted Sister serum/Green Tea..

*Edges feel so soft & ends feel silky..

My spring/summer products will contain-Tea,Honey,Bananas & Bamboo...My hair & scalp thrives with these items in the Spiring/Summer..

*Camille Rose-Ajani Growth & Shine Balm/ingredients-Castor Oil,Biotin,Mango Butter,Honey,Olive oil,Tea Tree,Vit C,Natural Fragrance..

*Twisted Sista-Different Strokes Hair Serum/locks on moisture,eliminates frizz..Has Green Tea & Argan oil..etc

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair & Brownie518 is the Hydroquench coconut mango that good? Is the texture nice/creamy?

Happy Hair Growing!
Lita

I really like the Coconut Mango Repairing mask. :yep: My hair felt well-conditioned, detangled, and very smooth when I rinsed it. Just how I like it. It's moisturizing, too. :lick:

As for the texture, it's rich and creamy. MUCH better than the Go Deep. You should try it (is that 50 still on?)

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Just got in some Bhringaraj oil. Will try that on my scalp and heavy CO/OO on shaft overnight for oil rinse in the morning.

Adding sweet almond oil to my list of favorite oils, so that is now: coconut oil, rice bran oil, caster oil, and sweet almond oil. Trying the LOC method (Liquid/Oil/Cream). I've always done water then oil or water then cream but never both together since I thought it would make my hair too greasy. I've tried it once so far and my hair is super soft. I like it, interested to see how long it stays moisturize doing it this way instead of the usual.

Find this from here on Hairlista: The L.O.C Method Challenge

I didn't check out the link (I can never remember my password there) but LOC sounds like Chicoro's method. At least that's where I learned to M&S like that.

Lita

Lita

I really like the Coconut Mango Repairing mask. :yep: My hair felt well-conditioned, detangled, and very smooth when I rinsed it. Just how I like it. It's moisturizing, too. :lick:

As for the texture, it's rich and creamy. MUCH better than the Go Deep. You should try it (is that 50 still on?)

Brownie518 Thanks..The Go Deep wasn't thick enough for me..So I'll give this a shot..Can't wait..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Pre poo Tiiva green tea cream,Dc 1hr Jessi Curl,Curk Junkie Honey Butter leave-in,BASK Java Bean Honey balm on edges,HV Red Tea satin cream on scalp,lilttle Sophia Essentials coco honey anti-frizz balm on top of hair,sealed with rice bran oil....

*I have hand in hair syndrome..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

faithVA

Misted my hair with conditioner/water/Hawaiin Silky, sealed with shea butter blend, followed by sunflower/grapeseed oil. Let's see if this helps.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
My hair is still super soft but I'm going to cowash then seal with some almond oil just because I want to give my scalp a good massage - very relaxing.

Lita

Applied some Njois green tea cream on my length,HairTrigger on my scalp & sealed with Sunflower oil..

Happy Hair Growing!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Just massaged some herb infused castor oil into my hairline. Later on, I'll finish making my full sulfur oil mix.

Brownie518

Moisturized with IPN Marsh Aloe Transitioning Creme (love this!!!!!!!!!!) and sealed with JBCO cut with a bit of Nourish oil.

Lita

Weather alert says very hot day Wensday..Put some pumpkin honey butter & tie hair up tonight..

Happy Hair Growing!

Brownie518

^^ It's supposed to be HOT here, also. Mid 90s on Wednesday and then 97-105 on Thursday. :nono: I'm washing tonight and tying mine up. :yep: