HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

lamaria211

Gonna apply my garlic oil mix(oliveoil, vatika oil, garlic) preepoo overnight then cowash on the morning

Ltown

Greyland
Prepooed with straight wheat germ oil. Oh boy! When I went to rinse it was like that stuff solidified in my hair. It was coming off in my hand all thick and white (like when cocnut oil soldifies). It shampooed out though, so I guess I'm good.

LaidBak, i used wgo with aloevera gel got recipe from chicoro it still soldifies and it definately not for any cowashing you need the poo.

Ms. Tiki

I'm sitting here debating what I want to do a prepoo with. I know I'm putting neem on my scalp b/c it's filthy. I think I'm going to do wheat germ in my premade Ayurveda gloss mix with more remoisturizer from Sally's. I'm going to steam for my prepoo and DC. Yep, I think that's it

Lita

Friday did a pre poo with Njoi green tea cream,washed Hydroquench moisture poo,Jasmins Hibiscus Dc,Njoi hibiscus cream as leave-in,Njoi coconut/hibiscus pomade on scalp..on tips hydroquench white tea 5 day moisturize cream..Sealed with a little rice bran oil...

Hair is nice & soft/smells good..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

lamaria211

Currently sitting in my garlic oil mix, after I applied it I covered it in Kenra MC to try n mask the smell (it aint working) gonna shampoo it out later then DC

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I really like its perfectly natural tea pomade/especially on freshly washed hair..Gives a little tingle...

*She has nice products..

Happy Hair Growing!

I really like her stuff too Ms. Lita.

I just hope we don't have any more Hiccups.:look:

I really like this. I also loved the Detangle Me Detangler.:lick: And the Pre-Treatment.

I decided to save the Pumpkin & Honey Butter I got for Fall.

I can't wait to try the other Items I got:

Lemongrass & Basil Hair Creme
Tea-Lightful Quench (Spritz)
Nourish Mist (Spritz)
Coils Deep Conditioner

Looking forward to seeing what these are about.

ETA: That Tea-Lightful Pomade reminds me alot of Marie Dean's Mint & Aloe Pomade.:yep:

faithVA

Spritzed my hair with a bit of conditioner/water, sealed my strands with sunflower/grapeseed oil and sealed my ends with unpetroleum jelly.

Lita

Pre poo with Sophia moisture balance growth milk,washed Sophia poo,Hydroquench go deep Dc,Sophia Sophro herbal detangle leave-in,Claudies isha hair cream on length..Sealed with rice bran oil....

*I really like Sophia K essential growth milk..Med lotion tex/Gave a lot of slip/worked well as a pre..It should do great as a leave-in...

*Sophai K Essentials detangle herbal leave-in/gel thin-med tex/did fine as a Detangler..I think as a leave-in it will serve well for children or fine haired ladies....Works on snags/tangles..

*Sophia Poo..Is more of a cleansing/didn't give enough moisture for me/I think if you have a lot of build-up this should work wonders..Just have a very moisturizing Dc on hand..

*Hydroquench Go Deep Dc-The tex is very thin/water cream..I think it serves better as a co-wash instead of a Dc..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita

Thank you for your review of the HQS "Go Deep" Maybe I'll make it a Cowasher.

I haven't tried it yet, so I really appreciate the review.:yep:

Brownie518

I did a prepoo with the last of my Olive Wheat & Berry covered with Featherweight Trigger. I dozed off so that sat for over 2 hours. Nice.

jprayze

Massaged apricot oil into my scalp last nite. Sprayed my hair with water and sealed ends with JBCO.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I massaged castor oil into my hairline, then sealed the length of my hair with HH Coconut Yuzu Love.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hairveda's Red Tea Hair Butter/Creme will be available 06/08

I had a sample of this and it's wonderful.

It's not "Oily" tho' (at all). It's wet/puddingy like. But very good. So, if you're doing the Coffee/Tea Challenge, you may wanna pick some up.