2011 Cowash Challenge--January 1st to April 30th

TruMe

Cowashed last night with a mix of V05 Moisture Milks, OO, Tea Tree Oil and Peppermint Oil. My hair LOVES conditioner!!

SimplyBlessed

Oh ladies I have been so bad with this...i will start back cowashing and checking in weekly...

I think I'm going to be doing the curly girl method so cowashing only

Sadly I will have to part ways with my suave almond and shea bc it has a cone :(

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

chelseatiara

so i havent been cowashing lately. they all turn into DC's so i just upped my DC's to 2x a week or so and my hair has been thriving...i probably wont join the next challenge but i will try to finish out this one since i still havent found a leave-in really...

Amazhaan

Oh ladies I have been so bad with this...i will start back cowashing and checking in weekly...

I think I'm going to be doing the curly girl method so cowashing only

Sadly I will have to part ways with my suave almond and shea bc it has a cone :(

NOOOOOOO... Say it ain't so!

I CW Monday night with One 'N Only moisturizing CON and then DC'd with the Hydrating Mask

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

Amazhaan

I did an oil rinse and CW with One N Only Moisturizing Conditioner...

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

SimplyBlessed

Last night

Did a mayo egg pre poo then cowashed witg vo5 clarifying conditioner followed by suave coconut conditioner

TruMe

Cowashed last night with a mixture of V05 Moisture Milks, OO, Peppermint Oil and Tea Tree Oil. LOVE LOVE LOVE the way my scalp feels with these oils.

silenttullip

Cowashed today with Bearfruithair (Cotton Marshmallow Cream Cleansing Conditioner.
Then used Vo5 moisturizing and some olive oil.
It was amazing my scalp seems pleased with me