COWASH CHALLENGE 2012 (January 1- March 31, 2012)

Ogoma

Co-washed with KBN Creamy Conditioner on Monday and L'Oreal EverSleek Reparative Conditioner :)nono:) today.

faithVA

I cowashed this morning with Natures Gate Chamomile. I don't think this conditioner is great for my hair. I think I will add some oils to it to see if that makes it better. It causes my hair to shrink up similar to shampoo. I bought some Taliah Waajid conditioner to cowash with when I finish this conditioner.

Ogoma

I co-washed 5 days last week, but I forgot to put it in here. I co-washed yesterday with Hugo Naturals Coconut and today with Desert Essence Coconut.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Co-Cleansed with a tiny corner of Silk Dreams Whip my Hair & Enso Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner

Follwed up with a Claudie Tropical Rinse Conditioner

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Definitely co washing tonight:yep:....after the day I've had, I can't wait.......
Probably going to use AOHSR.

Diva_Esq

@youwillrise
@Ogoma
@HairPleezeGrow
@NaNaEternally
@B_Phlyy
@greenandchic
@IDareT'sHair
@brownsugarbaby
@Shay72
@gabulldawg
@MzPrince
@Nix08
@TopShelf
@WhippedButterCreme
@KaramelKutie803
@indarican
@fiyahwerks
@thecurlycamshow
@YoursTrulyRE
@Binetad
@sheanu
@HighAspirations
@beautyaddict1913

Ok, ladies! Over the next 2 weeks, you can post your ending pics!! Also, there is a new thread I began for Part 2 of the challenge! I assume you all will be joining us!! ;) I have taken the liberty to tag you all in the new thread!

Looking forward to ending pics for part 1!!

SMOOCHES!!!

Ogoma

Co-washed yesterday with CR Jansyns Moisture Max :)lick:) and today with Hugo Naturals Smoothing Conditioner (used up! :yay:).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ogoma

I really love Camille Rose Jansyn. Really. Really.:grin:

But...*le sigh* I've decided to move away from 8 ounce Cowashers. It's just not cost effective for me.

So, unless it is 16 ounce or a Liter, I'm not buying it anymore for cowashing.

*Pours out some Jansyn* I really love that stuff tho'.:lick:

Ogoma

@Ogoma

I really love Camille Rose Jansyn. Really. Really.:grin:

But...*le sigh* I've decided to move away from 8 ounce Cowashers. It's just not cost effective for me.

So, unless it is 16 ounce or a Liter, I'm not buying it anymore for cowashing.

*Pours out some Jansyn* I really love that stuff tho'.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

I feel the same way. I am going to enjoy both 8 oz bottles, but will only replace if it is sold in >=16oz sizes. Given its availability at AveYou and my desire to streamline my vendor list, I am hoping she comes out in larger sizes so it can replace the Oyin Honey Hemp for me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ogoma

Have you tried: Kyra's Ultimate Indulgence Hydrating Hemp? There's alot of folks saying that is/can be a Replacement for Oyin HH.

I have it, but have not cracked it open (only to smell) and it smells amazing. :lick:

And....It's been getting some Great Reviews:grin:

Check it Out sometime!:poke:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ogoma

Oh Yeah, about Camille Rose, I also liked the SOYlicious too. I guess, I'll just stick with the Algae Hair Masque.

Imma need Jansyn & SOYlicious to come in Larger Sizes.

Ogoma

@Ogoma

Have you tried: Kyra's Ultimate Indulgence Hydrating Hemp? There's alot of folks saying that is/can be a Replacement for Oyin HH.

I have it, but have not cracked it open (only to smell) and it smells amazing. :lick:

And....It's been getting some Great Reviews:grin:

Check it Out sometime!:poke:

I have the 8 oz of the KU Hydrating Hemp in the stash. I will probably get to it in June sometime. :giggle:

I will buy the SOYilicious to try when I make my next AveYou haul.

Diva_Esq

So I shampooed after like 3 weeks bcuz my hair was feeling yucky. And then I cowashed with my Deep Condish....DIVINE!!!! :drool: