COWASH CHALLENGE PART II (April 1-June 30, 2013)

felic1

I am pre pooing with coconut oil and a dc of orange and hibiscus from naturelle grow. I may crack open my honey hemp but I still have a lot to choose from. My tea is brewing.

Jewell

CW'd yesterday (06/09) with Lisa Rachel Tea Tree Oil and Avocado Cleansing Conditioner. I love this stuff. Added Back to Basics Apple & Ginseng conditioner as a leave-in.

Tatilove

lol It might be too late to join... But I'll still follow this thread since I'll try to cowash 1-2 times a week, and when the new challenge starts I'll join it.

EnExitStageLeft

About to DC w/ heat (soft bonnet dryer) using Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm mixed w/ oils, honey and glycerin on top of the CC's Naturals Marshmallow and Burdock root Hair Tea and cowash using my slippy rinsing conditioning mix

Jewell

CW'ing tonight with Redken All Soft conditioner. Follow-up CW to a DC during the day...

Last edited:

Forever in Bloom

Cowashed on Thursday for the first time in about 4 years.

Success! Hair was finger detangled with Garnier Fructis' Hydra Recharge conditioner (used a whole bottle) , then rinsed out. It took me an hour and a half including the time it took to apply Long Aid Curl Activator.

I'm going to use my silicone free products next time after a good clarifying session on Saturday or Sunday.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Doing a Pre Cowash Rx with Soultanicals Curl Elastic (w/Saran Wrap under my Wig)

Will come home & cowash it out with Soultanical's Mango Dip

SmilingElephant

You guys....i ahve not been cowashing lately :look: In fact i went this whole week, until today..without detangling...and i had tangles everywhere...i even had a small matted section on the side of my head:(...i had so much shed hair it was making my scalp itch and i had a huge wad of hair (shed hair) that came out after i finished detangling today.:nono:

So starting Monday i will be cowashing and detangling more often throughout the week.

SmilingElephant

Cowashed on Thursday for the first time in about 4 years.

Success! Hair was finger detangled with Garnier Fructis' Hydra Recharge conditioner (used a whole bottle) , then rinsed out. It took me an hour and a half including the time it took to apply Long Aid Curl Activator.

I'm going to use my silicone free products next time after a good clarifying session on Saturday or Sunday.

ForeverinBloom Wow!! How long is your hair??:spinning:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Doing a Pre-Cowash Rx with: Hairitage Hydrations Banana DC'er under a Wig while at work.

Will come home and rinse it out and do a quick R/O with Hairveda's Red Tea.

EnExitStageLeft

DC'ing with NG Orange and Hibiscus DC on topped of Claudie's Hair Tea Spritz under my soft bonnet dryer for a hour. Will cowash and detangle with my Slippy Rinsing Condish Mix :lick:.