2011 Cowash Challenge--January 1st to April 30th

cutenss

Just cowashed with Tresemme. Sprayed Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer Spray. Added AG Food Leave In. Then finished with Cantu Leave In and sealed with HOT SIX oil.

janda

I've been rollersetting recently so I hadn't been doing cowashes. But, now I'm back to bunning. So, I cowashed this morning with Tresemme Naturals and used Mane n Tail conditioner as a leave-in.

Amazhaan

I DC with AOHSR and WGO mix and CW with Kenra MC.

I decided to do an overnight baggie, and I'm using Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango Cholesterol and GSO mix with a baggie and scarf.

crvlngrhair

Cowashed last night with suave damage care (after a DC with Silk Elements Olive Oil Treatment), cowashed tonight with suave damage care. I'll be co-washing 7 days/wk from this week until the end of this leg :)

KhandiB

I would like to join this challenge.

How many times per week will you cowash?
I will Co-Wash at least 2 times a week, maybe more

What conditioners are you planning to use?
I will use everything that is in my bathroom right now, which includes
Silk Elements Cholesterol, Soy Oyl, MMP, Trader Joes Nourish, Suave Coconut and others

What do you hope to achieve by cowashing?
More moisturized hair, better the health of my hair, I have not been nice to my hair over the last few months

How often (if ever) will you use shampoo?
I will shampoo once a week.

I will post hair pics later.

Rina88

Well I'm weaved up (full with perimeter and horseshoe out) so cowashing has been lowered to 2x/week (praying that I'm very lucky and don't having any matting or tangles ). MnT conditioner is bleh..won't be buying again (but my weave loves it!) trying to use up this 32 oz bottle of MnT and spraying hair with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer for strength until wash day when i'll dc (with protein this weekend). I thought MnT was considered a protein conditioner :ohwell: it doesn't help make my hair feel stronger, just coated and mushy.(if used back to back with no poo in between). Either my hair is growing like weeds or cowashing made my tracks loose already:look: (only 2 weeks into install). A positive is my hair is very soft, no breakage, and scalp is clean and clear :)

janeemat

I would like to join this challenge.

How many times per week will you cowash?
I will Co-Wash at least 2 times a week, maybe more

What conditioners are you planning to use?
I will use everything that is in my bathroom right now, which includes
Silk Elements Cholesterol, Soy Oyl, MMP, Trader Joes Nourish, Suave Coconut and others

What do you hope to achieve by cowashing?
More moisturized hair, better the health of my hair, I have not been nice to my hair over the last few months

How often (if ever) will you use shampoo?
I will shampoo once a week.

I will post hair pics later.

Hi Khandi! Have not seen you around this neck of the woods lately. Glad to know some old heads are still here.

silenttullip

Cowashed with Diluted GTTT Conditioner. Used Suave mango as a RO and detangler. Rinsed with AO BGA for a light protein

TruMe

Cowshed yesterday with a mixture of V05 Moisture Milks, OO, tea tree oil and peppermint oil. My hair feels sooooo good now.

Amazhaan

CW last night (Sunday) with Mane and Tail Original CON and a little Suave Humecto. Will stick with these CONS for a while until both huge bottles of Mane and Tail are used up.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Im like a little over 1 week post now and still havent CW yet. I miss the water on my scalp every other day....I will start it back up soon.

Sent from MyTouch 4G, using LHCF app.....