Finally - Sleek Takes China (Chinese Salon) with pics

SelahOco

Sleek you always make these things seem like so much fun. I have to say, I enjoy your siggies and all your posts about fashion and beauty. It just makes me look at being feminine as a joy and not some task I have to do because thats what women do.

It makes me feel a little giddy. :blush3::kiss3: I have to say.

SleekandBouncy

I almost forgot.
I have been periodically using Korres Rice Proteins Serum.
http://www.buy.com/prod/korres-rice...q/listingid/88186364/loc/67984/216036943.html

When I wash my hair I put some on my ends and every few days I do the same on dry hair.
Another rec from my mother. It really is a great product.
I think using a diff relaxer and chopping off those other ends has resulted in healthier hair overall.
Before the Korres I used Tigi's Ego Boost which is another product that supposedly has a special sealant to protect ends and help (temporarily) mend split ends.

brg240

your hair is super gorgeous, the layers are amazing :drool:
What made you decide to go to a chinese salon?

SleekandBouncy

Sleek you always make these things seem like so much fun. I have to say, I enjoy your siggies and all your posts about fashion and beauty. It just makes me look at being feminine as a joy and not some task I have to do because thats what women do.

It makes me feel a little giddy. :blush3::kiss3: I have to say.

Awwww :D That's a great compliment. I like the idea of encouraging other women in anything that makes them feel lovely. Work it SelahOco! :D
*2 snaps and a circle* :giggle:

SleekandBouncy

your hair is super gorgeous, the layers are amazing :drool:
What made you decide to go to a chinese salon?

I was looking for the best salon in my area because I wanted to try a new salon. I found them on Yelp, I then did some additional research and found they had been written up in a few magazines. I didn't set out looking for a Chinese salon. Once my brother saw my cut he made a point I hadn't considered which is that when I got my short bob I should have gone to a Chinese salon because really funky short cuts is what they do best. It's true the flyest bobs you'll see in a lot of Japanese (Anime culture) or Chinese magazines esp. when they are angled.

NIN4eva

Perfect haircut. Perfect hair! I need to cut too but I just can't bring myself to do it yet.

Minty

That cut is beautiful!

I'm glad you found someone that didn't make you feel self conscious (and that wasn't self-conscious) about your hair! LOL

chasturner84

LOVING your layers!!! These two pics right here are the bizzzness!!!! Gorgeous!

Mystic

Your hair is beautiful!!!

A tip I found with phyto to combat dryness is to put a little olive oil in my conditioner; it has made the world of difference. I have used phyto for a while and only started using a lye relaxer and while my root is soft and moisturised the middle-ends that have the phyto is thicker, tangles more and dryer. The olive oil makes a big difference in minimising tangles and making the hair feel moisturised and soft thoughout. Hope this helps.