CLEO FINALLY UPDATES PICTURES!!

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I'm gonna get my next weave to look like your cut. Thanks for the pictures I wasn't sure how I was gonna get it styled.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem Cute ...please post pics, I wanna see /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I'm gonna get my next weave to look like your cut. Thanks for the pictures I wasn't sure how I was gonna get it styled.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is something about someone's real hair...inspiring a weave style...just trying to put my finger on it....that's like...hair deepness...

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is something about someone's real hair...inspiring a weave style...just trying to put my finger on it....that's like...hair deepness...

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif ...Mona you are so CRAZY! I love it! I'd like to dub you as 'LHCF Entertainer' because you always have me laughing when I read your post /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nyambura

surfer girl
Your hair is so beautiful! I'm hoping (wishfully thinking?) that my hair will get somewhere near your length by June. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[and thank you for the compliment @ my name /images/graemlins/blush.gif]

Faith

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
Thanks Hiza, Micarae, and Faith!!

Hiza - I absolutely love your hair! I hope to achieve your level of thickness one day /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MissB - Thank you love! I was wondering when my hair twin was going to stop through. Girl, we'll just keep encouraging each other because obviously it's working. /images/graemlins/smile.gif ...I also can't wait to see your lovely hair one day. You use great products so I know it's got to be beautiful.

Faith - Where are you located chica? /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I'm in Alberta, Canada girl...anytime....I'll have it out waiting /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Faith

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Mona you are very funny /images/graemlins/rofl.gif but it's so true. Um, can I get my weave to look like her hair /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

keylargo

Cleo, I must tell you that I look at your pictures daily for motivation. I wish I had a nice color printer so that I can print out a picture and pin it up on my mirror or fridge

thatscuteright

Cleo, you have inspired me to find those jeans. They look too cute on you. You know its really hard to find jeans that fit well,and accomodate the ample bootay /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nenah

Wow I guess i'm late But you have a beautiful head of hair I'm in total awe. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
I have no words that can describe your hair! I am in awe! beautiful, gorgeous, stunning...all understatements!!

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:

I'm in Alberta, Canada girl...anytime....I'll have it out waiting /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay! /images/graemlins/weird.gif Now I can take another trip to Canada ...it's been a while too! Ok, I'm working on it /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cleo

Thanks Babyblue, NappyMe, Chocolat, Naptrl, Isis, and Keylaro (girl, you have me blushing over here all over again /images/graemlins/kiss.gif) /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
Tamala said:
Cleo, you have inspired me to find those jeans. They look too cute on you. You know its really hard to find jeans that fit well,and accomodate the ample bootay /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tamala, I know that's right! Go on and get 'em girl! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
kombov_dymond said:
Your hair is VERY, VERY pretty /images/graemlins/shocked.gif !! You have nice clothes too...go 'head CLEO!!

*bookmarking album*

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Kombov!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I like your 'go 'head phrase'! ...sounds like something I would say /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sengschick

The Bun Master
Wwwwwwwoooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! (said like that drunk on the Stern show /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) Your hair is divine. This is what I'm praying mine will look like at this length. It's so full and lush and simply gorgeous. It's absolutely perfect in every way. /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Add me to the list of offical stalkers. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lorraine

I am so happy for Caramel's urge (AKA threats /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) to have you update your album. Now I can see why. You have very beautiful hair.

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
very pretty hair and your length is perfect , I definitely think you will be FOTM soon.

cutebajangirl

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Mona you are very funny /images/graemlins/rofl.gif but it's so true. Um, can I get my weave to look like her hair /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why yall clowning me? I'm dead serious. For real though, whenever I try to get a long weave they never cut it right. It is like they don't know what to do with long hair, they leave me looking like Remi Martin or some silly video hoe. But picts will have to wait six weeks. I felt like if I get a weave now I'd be flat ironing the parts left out for holiday parties etc too much so I am going with braids until 1st week of Febuary.

hondahoney007

Just wanted to say your hair is gorgeous./images/graemlins/shocked.gif Do you wrap your hair at night? If not, how do you wear it when you go to bed? TIA

Cleo

Thanks Sengschick and Lorraine! I think you ladies have gorgeous hair as well! I love when you have updates.

Tami- Thanks love! I hope to be FOTM one day :) ...Thanks for the compliment.

Cleo

hondahoney007 said:
Just wanted to say your hair is gorgeous./images/graemlins/shocked.gif Do you wrap your hair at night? If not, how do you wear it when you go to bed? TIA

Hi Hondahoney, Thanks for the compliment! I wrap about 4 days and pincurl the rest of the week when I have curls . If I'm wearing a bun I simply tie a satin scarf around my hair before bed. HTH

lveurslf

bump,bump,bump...CLEO you're hair is so beautiful and healthy looking. I'll have to add this my favorite subscriptions.