CLEO FINALLY UPDATES PICTURES!!

LadyZ

Y /images/graemlins/weird.gifour hair is beautiful/images/graemlins/spinning.gif.........WOW /images/graemlins/love.gif

MelsWifey

Hair Fanatic
Beautiful, beautiful hair!!! I couldn't help but think of how soft it looks. You have set the bar high for gorgeous, long, healthy hair. Congrats at reaching your goal.

Dale

YOUR HAIR IS FABULOUS!!!! Everytime I see hair thats lovely like yours I get impatient to achieve my long healthy hair.

LB_Williams

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That is some HEAVENLY hair!!!

y'all got me wondering if I don't need to move on back home (was born in DC). Is there something in the water we just don't have in Cali????? /images/graemlins/lick.gif

note to self, stalk this album!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

miss_brown

Goodness gracious, Cleo!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair looks FABULOUS - so long, healthy, and thick /images/graemlins/clap.gif

KAddy

*gets up a little woozy*

GURLLLLLLL, You hair is beautiful.
I knew it would be great though. And I agree with Mona, I like need them jeans.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Hey Cleo! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Has your hair always been that long??? If not, what do you think is the main thing that's helped you retain all that growth??? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
Cleo, your hair is absolutely gorgeous! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Lawd ham mercy, girl!

MonaLisa

I'm glad some on this board realize the importance of the jeans (looks over at KAddy) as well as the beautiful hair!!!

Again...I'm still drooling ova here....

Cleo

Thank you Ricamorena, Zee, Prettykinks, Ayeshia, Webby, Miss Brown, Curlybun, Megown, DJD and Anky!! You guys are sooooo nice /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

MelsWifey - Girl, you are too sweet! Thanks, you have me beaming over here. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Dale- Thanks Girl! I was the same way /images/graemlins/smile.gif and then boom ...one day I was finally there because of all the wonderful advice that I've incorporated from this great board.

LBWilliams - Come on girl /images/graemlins/poke.gif , I'm already working on Mona (that's right, I didn't forget Mona), we need as many lovely heads of hair in the area as we can get /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Thanks for the compliment!

Sherry - Thanks love! Now you want to talk about some long hair...You have length for days! You are an inspiration indeed /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kaddy - You are too funny! Thanks girl... and I owe my relaxer change to the one and only Phyto Pusha. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for getting me on the bandwagon.

Pooh - I started growing from shoulder length in 11/02. My hair grows pretty slow. I attribute the ability to retain length to balancing protein and moisture. I wasn't doing enough protein prior to the board.

Sassy - Thanks Sass! You had me rolling over here with your compliment. I can't wait to see your head of hair. I'm sure it's lovely /images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.s. Anybody seen CH /images/graemlins/confused.gif, I'm concerned about my girl.

Cleo

Thanks Mytail and SVT!! SVT you know I love seeing your lovely mane... I can't wait until you bless us with an update /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jaded_faerie

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous..its thick,long, and overall it looks very healthy...i am adding you as a fotki friend i hope you dont mind...you are such an inspiration. What is your regimen, and how long did it take you to achieve that length and the overall health of your hair?

Ayeshia

I dont think CH posts on the weekend...right?dont worry we will be hearing from her on Monday /images/graemlins/laugh.gif oh yeah and those jeans are hot /images/graemlins/love.gif well you make the jeans look good anyway /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MonaLisa

*Picket signs go up, the march begins....*
The Chant begins...
CH! CH! CH! CH! CH! CH! CH! CH!

Where she at??????? We know she around!

KinksnCurlz

OMG! You guys better be happy she switched to Fotki b/c it was gonna b on and poppin' if i couldn't see that hair! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CLEO, OMG, it was well worth the wait! Your hair is absolutely B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL! /images/graemlins/love.gif I've got to save your album as a favorite b/c i am so impressed by the growth that you have achieved in just a year. I can't stop opening ur album...ishh, i'm on my way to pick up my daughter from my mom's house and i'm gonna show HER ur hair too /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm obsessed... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif but don't tell nobody.

I am sooo glad i 'bothered' you enuf to get you to post ur beautiful updated hair pics...
/images/graemlins/love.gif i can't stop staring at your hair!! Oh and do us ALL a favor and take ms. thang (whoever that is) out of your avatar and put ur BEAUTIFUL hair in it!

btw, i have those jeans too but they damn sure don't look as good on me as they do on you... so that's ANOTHER thing i'm hatin' on u for /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

KAddy

It's about time you showed up CH, We were about to put a search for you.

Calling all cars, calling all cars. Be on the look out for a diva with lovely hair. She's probably roaming the streets on NY with an old pic of Cleo in her hand saying "Day 10 and no new pics. Day 10 and no new pics"

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif