CLEO FINALLY UPDATES PICTURES!!

KinksnCurlz

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
You and monalisa keep me in stitches daily! I love you guys /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Puddles

On Cloud 9
<font color="blue">Cleo your hair is "Beutiful" I'm glad you switched to Fotki...'cause I wanted to see what all the raving was about. And gurl....all the hoopla is on point. Keep up the good work. </font>

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:
It's about time you showed up CH, We were about to put a search for you.

Calling all cars, calling all cars. Be on the look out for a diva with lovely hair. She's probably roaming the streets on NY with an old pic of Cleo in her hand saying "Day 10 and no new pics. Day 10 and no new pics"

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...I almost spit out my juice! KAddy is BANAAAAAANASSSS...and she was right too!

Folks was up here getting concerned and whatnot.

And I confess...I'm hating on Cleo in dem jeans too.
But in a very loving and positive way. /images/graemlins/angel.gif

jd_bdfly

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:

Thank you Madame Cleo!!! Do y'all have sirens that wail in the night, food spots that stay open all night, decent bagels and a billionaire Mayor? LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I can't say that I hear sirens at night. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ...But we do have a couple of spots that stay open all night, ...Panera and Einstein Bros. bagels are delicious (especially the everything bagels /images/graemlins/smile.gif). Now the Mayor, he's just an average guy ...but he's having an affair /images/graemlins/tongue.giferplexed:

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you live in Columbus, OH. Am I right? I know Einstein Bagels (got real familiar with them when I was down in Columbus to take the bar exam) and Panera are there, but I don't know anything about the mayor's cheating problems.

Faith

Thank you for moving to Fotki...some of these ladies are sooooooooooo greedy that I didn't get to see it until now /images/graemlins/look.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
And just as I thought..didn't even have to see the pics....your hair is AMAZING. LOVE IT! Girl, if you ever want extra cash /images/graemlins/look.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cleo

Thanks DSD, SilkySmooth, and Puddles!

Jaded - Thanks love ...I wash weekly with the products in my profile and I do a heavy protein treatment when necessary. For the last 2 months I've been using Emergencee, and will use it every 4-6 weeks. I self-relax every 8-9 weeks with no-lye and plan to swith to Phytorelaxer in January thanks to Kaddy /images/graemlins/wink.gif. I get a trim with every touch up to keep my ends full since I usually blowdry after each wash. HTH

Ayeshia - Thank you girl ... you should get a pair! I'm sure they would look hot on you too lady! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Check out Banana. Sevens and Citizens fit the booty nicely as well.

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
OMG! You guys better be happy she switched to Fotki b/c it was gonna b on and poppin' if i couldn't see that hair! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CLEO, OMG, it was well worth the wait! Your hair is absolutely B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL! /images/graemlins/love.gif I've got to save your album as a favorite b/c i am so impressed by the growth that you have achieved in just a year. I can't stop opening ur album...ishh, i'm on my way to pick up my daughter from my mom's house and i'm gonna show HER ur hair too /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm obsessed... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif but don't tell nobody.

I am sooo glad i 'bothered' you enuf to get you to post ur beautiful updated hair pics...
/images/graemlins/love.gif i can't stop staring at your hair!! Oh and do us ALL a favor and take ms. thang (whoever that is) out of your avatar and put ur BEAUTIFUL hair in it!

btw, i have those jeans too but they damn sure don't look as good on me as they do on you... so that's ANOTHER thing i'm hatin' on u for /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There she is /images/graemlins/clap.gif - Girl, I'm so glad that you could see them because this went out to you girl! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Ok, I'll take Kenya down and put up my pic /images/graemlins/wink.gif

And the jeans, ...girl please. I'm sure you rock those jeans /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ...and I'm sure you were blessed with the booty too, so I know I'd be hating on you if I saw you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif I'd hate and then compliment you /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:

And I confess...I'm hating on Cleo in dem jeans too.
But in a very loving and positive way. /images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thank you guurrrll!

Cleo

Thanks Hiza, Micarae, and Faith!!

Hiza - I absolutely love your hair! I hope to achieve your level of thickness one day /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MissB - Thank you love! I was wondering when my hair twin was going to stop through. Girl, we'll just keep encouraging each other because obviously it's working. /images/graemlins/smile.gif ...I also can't wait to see your lovely hair one day. You use great products so I know it's got to be beautiful.

Faith - Where are you located chica? /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

KinksnCurlz

cleo ur a hoot! but trust, i been blaming melissa ford for stealing the @ss that God was handing out to me... that /images/graemlins/censored.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now, back to ur glorious hair /images/graemlins/love.gif

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
cleo ur a hoot! but trust, i been blaming melissa ford for stealing the @ss that God was handing out to me... that /images/graemlins/censored.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now, back to ur glorious hair /images/graemlins/love.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif You are a hot mess!

yokourt

SEE, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT!!

Cleo, how often do you relax and at what length were you when you start monitoring your lenght.

WOW, I'm really impressed. Maybe it's the water, what brand do you drink?

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
yokourt said:
SEE, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT!!

Cleo, how often do you relax and at what length were you when you start monitoring your lenght.

WOW, I'm really impressed. Maybe it's the water, what brand do you drink?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ...Thanks Yokourt! I started from shoulder length in 11/02, and I relax every 8-9 weeks. HTH
Now, the water...girl I drink whatever /images/graemlins/rofl.gif ...I actually think the water in my area is kind of hard because my hands always feel like sandpaper after washing.

DangerouslyShy

WOW cleo!! your hair is amazing you are definatley an inspiration....!!! I have that shirt in black from express!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
DangerouslyShy said:
WOW cleo!! your hair is amazing you are definatley an inspiration....!!! I have that shirt in black from express!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Dangerous! Girl, I'm jealous, I wanted black but they were sold out. /images/graemlins/tongue.giferplexed:

SandySea

Cleo, I finally got to see the album. Your hair is beautiful and it is definitely an inspiration to us beginners.

Islandgirl

wow, i'm glad i checked into the hair forum (haven't been in here for awhile), to think I almost missed your album. Beautiful hair indeed!

Cleo

Thanks for the compliments Naomi, SandySea, and Islandgirl!! I really appreciate it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nyambura

surfer girl
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Thank you for the updates, Cleo! I'm almost speechless. Wow! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Cleo, your hair is sooooo beautiful, healthy and in perfect condition! I'm glad I came into this thread to see what it was about! /images/graemlins/smile.gif