CLEO FINALLY UPDATES PICTURES!!

Cleo

First, I'd like to say that this album update is dedicated to CaramelHonee, because without her unwavering consistency this update may not have happened. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Well, this year I focused on thickness and had 5 trims which amounted to 4 inches cut in total. My layers have grown out a bit and I'm debating whether to cut them again because I think layers add dimension to my hair. I'm at my goal length and I've been inspired by Nay to go for 2 more inches. I love this forum and I love the wonderful ladies that I've 'met'.

Last edited:

KAddy

Uh oh, where's CH???

Unfortunately I can't see them at work as they just made it so we can't look at yahoo pics /images/graemlins/frown.gif SO I will check them out later.

loverofnaps71

I am SOOOO jealous!! Your hair is simply gorgeous!!! What are your primary products? Vitamin regimen, if any? Thanks so much for sharing. You truly are beautiful in every way... /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
calling CH, paging CH, get your butt in here pronto! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cleo, your hair looks so long and silky /images/graemlins/smile.gif..im jealous! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

now you now, the regimen question is coming...spill it! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

dreemssold

WOW!!! It was well worth the wait, Cleo /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif...your hair looks absolutely GORGEOUS. December FOTM, mayhaps /images/graemlins/smile.gif? It's beautiful...I am interested in your regimen, also! Give us an inch, we'll take a yard /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

CH is gonna murder everyone on this thread for seeing these updates first /images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

SouthernGirl

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Now I have another album to stalk. Dayum your hair looks good!! Yes where is the regimen?

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO! Wow, I am totally SPEACHLESS! I have to go. I need to look at your album some more /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Huggette

that's a weave right!? j/k!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

your hair is ab fab!!

could you ellaborate on the "focusing on thickness" and of course your regimen!?

J

JenniferMD

OMG!!! I am so glad CH put the pressure on you to update! Your hair is gorgeous /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
loverofnaps71 said:
I am SOOOO jealous!! Your hair is simply gorgeous!!! What are your primary products? Vitamin regimen, if any? Thanks so much for sharing. You truly are beautiful in every way... /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks LON, you made me blush! My products are in my profile if you click on my name you will see them. I recently started taking Biotin, MSM and B5 along with my multi again after falling off the wagon back in June. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif I think vitamins help me b/c my hair grows at a snails pace, but I was simply too lazy to get back on board. HTH.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! I also like the shirt and pants u were wearing in your Dec 2004 pics as well! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MonaLisa

D*mmit! ANOTHER FOM Candidate! Bravissimaaaaaaaaa!!!
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeauutyfulllllll...Cleo!

AND DID ANYBODY ELSE PEEP THEM JEANS?!? I was looking at the hair...then the jeans (what brand iz dat?!)...then back at the hair!

And Double Co-sign....CH is gonna be crazy heated we saw all this before her. It won't be nuttin nice... /images/graemlins/look.gif

Nice

Damn....your hair is truly beautiful and you also have a nice figure. You go girl!!

LondonDiva

WOWZA!!!! Drop dead gorgeous hair. Another album to bookmark and another inspiration to add to my list.

GREAT Work /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Armyqt

Your hair is truly beautiful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's the epitome of healthy hair. You should be a hair model /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cleo

You ladies are the absolute best!! Thank you Rachel, SG, Tamala, JennMD, Onepraying, Cutebajan, Dreems, Mona, Huggete, Tigerlily, and Poohbear!!

Honeydrop & Cutebajan, I wash weekly with the products in my profile and I do a heavy protein when needed. For the last 2 months I've been using Emergencee, and will use it every 4-6 weeks since I love it. I self-relax every 8-9 weeks with no-lye and plan to swith to Phytorelaxer in January. I get a trim with every touch up to keep my ends full since I usually blowdry after each wash.

Dreems & Mona, see y'all are trying to get me in trouble ...maybe I should have waited 'til she logged on /images/graemlins/sekret.gif ... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Dreems you can tell her that you guys were just checking to see if the pics were suitable for viewing ...yeah, we'll go with that /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Huggette, I will take that as a compliment /images/graemlins/grin.gif ...as far as the focusing on thickness, I can't stand see through ends so I would get a trim whenever my ends did not look as full as I'd like.

Pooh & Mona, thanks ladies! The jeans are from Banana, I love their jeans and Sevens.

bronxchick

Candied Yam
Good lord!!! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Your hair is dee bomb!!! Lordy! /images/graemlins/up.gif

I will be "surging" my behind off now! LOL

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
/images/graemlins/love.gif you know your album is going to be shut down soon from getting so many hits /images/graemlins/laugh.gif by the time CH gets here, she wont be able to see them /images/graemlins/laugh.gif...you're going to catch it Cleo. haha.

how do you wear your hair daily and what length did you start it? it really is amazing and beautiful