Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Wheatgerm

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • An Oil Not Listed Here

Votes: 215 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Energee

I Love Jojoba Oil. It's the one I use 99% of the the time.After Jojoba I'd have to say Coconut Oil. Jojoba is very light and great for my hair and scalp.

I like to put a couple of drops of Ylang Ylang in it for my scalp massages. My scalp love it.

charmtreese

Out of all the oils I have tried: EVOO, Grapeseed, Safflower, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, coconut and Castor. Castor oil is my favorite. The rest seem to just sit on my hair and do nothing. Hands down my vote goes to castor oil for my hair. However for my scalp I like EVOO, WGHO and vitika.

Tee

I have been trying to make castor oil work for me but it's too heavy. I put some in this morning and I am ready to wash my hair right now. I really wanted this one to work for me.

LuvMyHair07

Jojoba gets my vote all day!! :drunk:I've only tried olive and carrot oil b4 though, but this castor oil sounds good. Im a have 2 look into that.

LABETT

I have just discovered Emu Oil and my hair loves it,stimulates my scalp and keeps it soft and moisturized all day long.
I also keep JBCO,Tee Tree Oil and Jojoba oil in stock at all times.

Artemis

I think awhile back I voted jojoba, but I like meadowfoam oil just as much--love my hair after meadowfoam!! Then vatika, and then amla.

prospurr4

I previously voted for EVOO. However, I recently tried extra virgin coconut oil, and I just love it; it's the only oil I use now on a daily basis. Occasionally, I will put a little bit of castor oil on my ends or edges, but like Letitia mentioned, it can be a bit too heavy for my hair.

Meli

I voted the Castor Oil...Jamaican Black Castor Oil. I don't use it straight though, instead I mix it in my conditioner. I am also loving Amla Oil...I use this for my oil rinses....The Vatika Coconut Oil is good too, but I use that in the summer

I personally love jojoba oil it always makes my hair hair feel nice and soft between washes, and it dosen't weigh my hair down.

laCriolla

by far COCONUT!!!
I did a little (not so)scientific experiment: coconut vs. EVOO, and coconut won hands down. check it out on my fotki

HoneyDew

I like Nasabb's Jasmine or Lavender Kelechi Hair oils.

The site says this about it: It is a combination of natural oils, essential oils, like almond oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil, olive oil, lavender oil & peppermint oil & herbs.

Last edited:

gharp001

Aveda Beautifying Composition Oil it's a blend of Bergamot, Jojoba oil, Lavender, Rosemary, Vitamin E, and it's the first oil that does not weigh my hair down and absorts quickly.