• Palm

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Wheatgerm

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • An Oil Not Listed Here

Votes: 215 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Castor & coconut oil combo! (sometimes I add a little EVOO) I also like WGHO (sooo soft newgrowth), Amla oil, brahmi oil, and Wonder Gro

Bump...
Peachtree said:
I like alot of dif oils for dif reasons...

But I'll have to prolly go with EVOO... (although I haven't used it in a while)

OOOwww Peachtree....

Is are those women in your siggy???? Gawgoues hair.....:eek::eek::eek:

Bump...

patient1 said:
For base oil, I picked palm out of those listed. Like most, however, I had to force myself to choose.

As far as blends:

1. Crown Heights Rosemary Hemp Oil - Hemp oil, olive oil, avocado oi., castor oil, aloe vera oil, shea butter, rosemary, sage, neem, vegetable glycerin, vitamin e, grapefruit seed extract, essential oils and love.

P1

Where do you find Crown Heights Rosemary Hemp Oil ?

Blacktresses said:
Bump...

Where do you find Crown Heights Rosemary Hemp Oil ?

I've asked this before, but is that you in your siggy pic?? Wow, just beautiful! I love the whole vibe of the pic, the hair the makeup, ALL!

On topic: I bought it locally in Los Angeles at a store called Simply Wholesome, but I believe the sister has an online business now and I know she has a myspace page but I can only find them online here:

http://www.naturalrasta.com/store.php?sectionid=1654

I'll come back with the myspace link.

p1

Priestess said:
Hi Nadine, welcome!! I like sweet almond oil too. It's smells delicous and castor oil is my baby's daddy, right there! :lachen:

There is a Spanish hair oil I am madly in love with now, called Aceite 3. It has a blend of Olive, Sweet Almond and Castor oil. Plus it's ridiculously cheap too! :look:

I would be amiss if I didn't add my beloved WGO and Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal oil. :up:

Oh My Godness!!:eek: I was just thinking about that Aceite 3 that stuff is the BOMB and like 1.27:D . *The Life of a P.J*

blackmaven said:
You are right on the money with sweet almond oil,castor oil and that Aceite 3 it smells so good.

Where do you get this from? Is this the one?

aceiteph9.jpg

I voted for olive oil. So far that is the only oil that I have tried and my hair responds well to it. I may try other oils down the road.

It depends on what I needed:

amla for pre-poo
cameilla or aphogee EFA for adding to shampoo
macademia nut oil and kemi for softness
avocado for shine

Back again...

Amla is still my favorite but Hemp and Castor Oils are quickly becoming must haves.

Tenejita10473 said:
I was wondering for those of you who use EVOO for you skin & hair---this may be a stupid?---but is that the cooking oil?

It's not a stupid question! It is the extra virgin olive oil you can find in the cooking oil section

Both Castor Oil and Coconut Oil.... they are both miracle products for me and my hair; and they are both so inexpensive.

Thank God for answered prayer -- products that really work and not have to go broke to have them consistantly. ;)

Dabur Vatika oil! It is one of the few oils that agrees with my hair. It absorbs into my hair better than any other that I have tried. Plus it gives my braids and twists a nice shine and makes my hair feel a lot stronger.

I have found safflower oil to be my fav. When my hair is very dry this knocks out the dryness. My hair also started retaining more moisture. I read somewhere that this was very good for dry hair. Was it ever!

Black & Bosse "All Natural Hair & Scalp Oil" by KALAWENTZ it has:Aloe Vera,RNA,Biotin,Vitamins B5,A,E, Bee Pollen,Wheat germ,Keratin,Cystin,Hydrolized protein, and other natural ingredeints in a natural base. (It makes my hair sooooo shiny & its not heavy my husband calls my hair Michael Jackson/Oprah hair when I put it in my hair);)

Back