Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Wheatgerm

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • An Oil Not Listed Here

Votes: 215 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Christa438

:grin: I love coconut oil first and foremost which is my vote. But I also love castor and a combo that has both plus some...

charmtreese

Out of all the oils I have tried: EVOO, Grapeseed, Safflower, Jojoba, Almond, Avocado, coconut and Castor. Castor oil is my favorite. The rest seem to just sit on my hair and do nothing. Hands down my vote goes to castor oil for my hair. However for my scalp I like EVOO, WGHO and vitika.

Update!

While Castor oil is still my favorite. These days I'm really liking grape seed oil and jojoba oil as well.

25Nona

My number one right now is KeraCare Essential Oil followed by Jojoba oil. On my skil I love Organic Coconut oil.

adrienne0914

i buy monoi for the smell, but i'd use almost any of them if someone was giving them away. :grin: the one that doesn't agree with my hair is castor oil. it's too thick and causes tangling issues for me...

Mamamia

My hair loves the indian oils especially amla and also coconut oil in the winter time. I have also used primrose oil as a conditioner and it softens really well.

Angkin73

I voted Wheat Germ Oil. I also love EVOO and Grapeseed Oil and a new love is Virgin Red Palm Oil . My hair loves loves loves indian oils the best tho.

Honey-Dip I get my Coconut Oil, Red Palm Oil and my Shea butter from here: http://www.agbangakarite.com/