Waist Length. Finally I am claiming that sucka!

likewtr4chklit

Go head girl! You def have WL hair!

ETA: NEW BABY!!!!! YAY!! I knew there was something beautiful about to happen in the November TTC thread! YAY!!!

Caramela

Thanks, Ladies!!! You are all so kind. I am so happy for the pregnancy and also for my new WL hair!!! Yay!
I promise to post pics when I perm and style it as well. Whoever said that it's thick (even wet) was right! My hair is so thick. Very thick. I love it that way though. A flat iron looks really nice when I do it, which is not often.
Ok, so the regimen (or un-regimen) is this:
I conditioner wash almost daily with V05 No Split Ends (blue conditioner) and detangle in the shower with a Jilbere shower comb. I seal with Softee GREASE (yes, grease!!) or some ORS Olive Oil cream in the bottle and then I put it up into a wet bun. I deep condition with the ORS replenish pack maybe 2x a month, although I aim for weekly.
Other than that I just make sure I cover with my bonnet from www.maverickwear.com
I don't use heat on the regular or style too much. I''m not taking any supplements. I'm not using any growth aids (although I did try MN in the spring... It wasn't a miracle treatment or anything). I like to keep it simple. Those days that I want to feel "pretty" I will smooth my edges down with a warm hot comb and wear a 1/2 wig.
That's it, y'all.
Thanks again for all your kind words and congrats!