Tall girls + waist length hair??

soslychic

Many times I see a girl that looks good with waist length hair she is pretty short (not trying to insult or anything and that's definetly not a bad thing) but I was wondering....how does waist length hair look on the taller sista's? I was looking at myself in the mirror and imaginging myself with waist length hair and it seemed a little funny to me (I'm 5' 7")
So what do you think? Are there any taller gals here with waist length hair or do you know of someone?

steph

solsychic. I have wondered the same thing also. I am 5'10". I want my hair to waist length or beyond badly, but then i think to myself will it look right. The last time i straighten my hair it was at least midback approaching waist length and it looked fine. I am sure when you will be sportin that length it will look great on you!

Kaela

I'm 5'9" and I just want midback. Anything longer would be a daily war for me. plus I think I'd look weird, not because of the height only, but because my hair is relatively fine, and I couldn't fake the fullness.

Allandra

Jade is nice and tall (5'10"?), and her hair is longer than waist length. I've seen long hair on tall ladies, and imo, it's beautiful. I guess it just depends on what one likes.

inthepink

Hmm, I never noticed a difference of long hair on short or taller people. I think it looks good on both! Just think of how some models have long hair - and most of them are 5'10 or taller! Don't let height get to you!

Jade21

Yes, I am 5'10". I really liked waist-length a lot and I don't think that you will be unhappy. You should just "feel" your hair surrounding you if you are wearing it loose. It is a great feeling!

Fairly recently, I had my hair trimmed back up to about an inch below the bottom of my butt. I have enjoyed "major swing" with some of the length trimmed off. It's wonderful.

I also wore my hair mid-back for years, too. Difference between mid-back and longer: At mid-back (which I would describe as at least 3" past average bra-strap location), hair feels like it's "cascading" down your back. Also, I think for practical purposes and others, you are much more aware of your hair when you get past mid-back.

~Jade~

P.S. Enjoy EVERY length!

zanna

I am 5'7" with below waist hair lenght: 32 and 1/2 inches now(yes, the 1/2 inch counts too
!) I love it!

keke

remember the show Half n Half w/that woman who was with Mona's guy friend? The one that takes pics? She's tall and had waist length hair and she looks really good w/her's so there is an idea.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Thanks guys!
You've given me hope. I guess I'll just see........

[/ QUOTE ]
That's good to hear.