YAY I'm WL "Waist Length"

DaDragonPrincess

YAY I'm WL "Waist Length" ...EDITED umm HL? lol

THANK YOU LHCFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, omg I wish I would have found this site back in high school when I did all kinds of crap to my hair. Started my journey in 2008 when I joined LHCF and now at 2011 I made it to my goal length at WL Waist Length, now I got to work on full WL and maintaining WL...hmm next goal HP Hip Length??? OMG, I came a long way and have been working real hard...last year I had a small setback do to stress...I thank LHCF and other hair websites out here that are hair buddies to all of us on our hair journey...
:grouphug2:

Last edited:

Lola28

Congrats sweety, but um you're more like hip length. I could be wrong the pic is kind of dark but if it's to your line of measurement in the pic then you're HL. Your hip bones start in the region.

Last edited:

DaDragonPrincess

Congrats sweety, but um you're more like hip length. I could be wrong the pic is kind of dark but if it's to your line of measurement in the pic. Your hip bones start in the region.

Wow your the second person that told me that, and thanks sweetie :blush:

Lola28

I sent you a pm. But I'm leaning more to that because I'm like less than a half of inch from wl. And your hair is way longer than mine. Wl is generally consider at the part in your torso that curves in. Keep tis up and you'll be on and "crackin" by the end of this year:yep:

ms.blue

Congrats on making wl!!! Have you ever tried cutting off the "tail"? I have and it keeps coming back:lachen:

DaDragonPrincess

I sent you a pm. But I'm leaning more to that because I'm like less than a half of inch from wl. And your hair is way longer than mine. Wl is generally consider at the part in your torso that curves in. Keep tis up and you'll be on and "crackin" by the end of this year:yep:

:lots: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,thanks sweetie

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

:yay::yay::bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:woot::woot::woot::woot::dance7::dance7::dance7::dance7::dance7::alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic:band2::band2::band2::band2::band::band::band::bdance::bdance::bdance::bdance::club::congrats::congrats::congrats::circle::lots::lots::2cool::2cool::2cool::rocker::rocker::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::urock::urock::urock::urock::urock::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::worship2::worship2::worship2::thewave::superbanana::superbanana::superbanana:

congratulations!!!!:grin:

DaDragonPrincess

LOL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG all them smilies made me smile,thanks sweetie
why can't I find the smilies dancing with the balloons?

:yay::yay::bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:woot::woot::woot::woot::dance7::dance7::dance7::dance7::dance7::alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic:band2::band2::band2::band2::band::band::band::bdance::bdance::bdance::bdance::club::congrats::congrats::congrats::circle::lots::lots::2cool::2cool::2cool::rocker::rocker::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::urock::urock::urock::urock::urock::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::waytogo::worship2::worship2::worship2::thewave::superbanana::superbanana::superbanana:

congratulations!!!!:grin:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Congrats sweety, but um you're more like hip length. I could be wrong the pic is kind of dark but if it's to your line of measurement in the pic. Your hip bones start in the region.

Congratz :woot:
I 2nd that you're already passed WL and in HL land

I was about to say the same thing. Looks like you're encroaching upon hip length territory to me too.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!