YAY I'm WL "Waist Length"

luckiestdestiny

Congratz :woot:
I 2nd that you're already passed WL and in HL land

Thank you because I thought I was losing my mind. She had a line drawn across her hip...and I'm like how is that her waist? Her waist is the tinier part higher up:lol:. And everyone kept agreeing on congrats on waist length. I thought maybe there was a new definition and then I was like darn it then where is hiplength lol.

Okay all is better with the world and everything is in order: hips are where they are supposed to be and so is the waist.

Congrats DragonPrincess on hiplength.:yep:

DaDragonPrincess

Thank you because I thought I was losing my mind. She had a line drawn across her hip...and I'm like how is that her waist? Her waist is the tinier part higher up:lol:. And everyone kept agreeing on congrats on waist length. I thought maybe there was a new definition and then I was like darn it then where is hiplength lol.

Okay all is better with the world and everything is in order: hips are where they are supposed to be and so is the waist.

Congrats DragonPrincess on hiplength.:yep:

LOL thank you sweetie

DaDragonPrincess

To be honest ladies, it was just hard for me to believe that I was even at WL and now HL......I have went through alot with my hair,and last year I had a small setback with shedding and thining edges do to stress, some of you that read my relationship threads, yall will see all I went through,which is why I was scared to do length checks last year,but I relaxed my hair that saturday 2/19/2011 I didn't think I would be at the length i'm at now.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
Re: YAY I'm WL "Waist Length" ...EDITED umm HL? lol

:lovedrool::lovedrool::lovedrool::lovedrool:

:meme:congrats!!:meme:

BostonMaria

Congrats sweety, but um you're more like hip length. I could be wrong the pic is kind of dark but if it's to your line of measurement in the pic then you're HL. Your hip bones start in the region.

I was thinking the same thing... girl you're almost hip length. Did you not notice you were waist length probably months ago?!

ETA: Congratulations on reach HIP LENGTH!!! oh hair anorexia you've claimed two in one week.... :grin:

bebezazueta

Congrats girl! You did it! But just like everyone else has said you past WL! Girl I have my measurements down to the milliliter so when one strand grazes WL, I'm gonna cut up! LOL!

Thanks for the inspiration