Waist Length. Finally I am claiming that sucka!

Caramela

Ok, here are some pics.
I wanted to take them on dry hair, but since recently finding out that I am pregnant and in need of a relaxer, I have decided to hold off on relaxing for a few months, until I'm out of the 1st trimester. The only way for me to show the length is to do it fresh out of the shower. Now I must warn you, I'm semi naked, the mirror is a little steamy, I have back fat rolls, and the pictures just overall suck. But imagine my enthusiam in finally reaching WL .... I just want to share!!! Yay! Ok, so here goes......................

Attachments

• Nov08.jpg
    Nov08.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 529
  • nov081.jpg
    nov081.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 336
  • nov082.jpg
    nov082.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 330
  • nov083.jpg
    nov083.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 348

Noir

Congrats! you hair is so lovely! That is the length I want.

Last edited:

sexyeyes3616

Lucky's Mom

Ok, here are some pics.
I wanted to take them on dry hair, but since recently finding out that I am pregnant and in need of a relaxer, I have decided to hold off on relaxing for a few months, until I'm out of the 1st trimester. The only way for me to show the length is to do it fresh out of the shower. Now I must warn you, I'm semi naked, the mirror is a little steamy, I have back fat rolls, and the pictures just overall suck. But imagine my enthusiam in finally reaching WL .... I just want to share!!! Yay! Ok, so here goes......................

HOW Wonderful for you my friend!!!!:dance7:I will bet this is how YOU feel about your hair...........:kiss2:

Congrats!!!!!:yay:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Ok, here are some pics.

Mazeltov on the pregnancy and reaching waistlength.:yep: