NOVEMBER BIRTHDAYS! WHAT ARE YOUR BIRTHDAY HAIR PLANS???

outspokenwallflower

So, change of plans...Since I'm gonna be turning 21 next week (the 13th!!!) I decided that I'm going to color my hair...not drastically, but yeah. I wanna feel like a new woman, lol :)

nomadpixi

Happy November Birthday Ladies!!

I have made some really big changes in my life: I now live in an eco-village and we run a sustainable resort here :yep:! (Read: No dang AA hair products to be found anywhere!)

So...I have to keep it pretty simple. What I'm doing is remembering how fab my hair was when I was on hair vitamins (Country Life-Maxi Hair) and bought a year's supply. It made my hair grow in soft, strong and the curls came in with straw sized curls instead of my usual penspring sized curls. Made it much easier to transition, which I may try doing this year. I remember my Mom's hair was thinning as she got older, so I'm trying to counteract that. I'd like to either cut back on chemicals or ditch them altogether, so I'm looking at Fenugreek, Henna/Indigo with yogurt, etc.

I'm going to try to keep a journal to remember all this stuff. Hair is APL, but scragly. Really want to cut it but I'd be back to my pre-growth length again and want to just trim slowly to get the benefit of long hair for a change (never had hair longer than shoulder length before). By some time next year, I should have thick, strong, 2 feet long shiny hair.

Thanks over the years for all the great advice and support ladies!
:birthday2

Bun Mistress

B-day is the 15th, blow out at the salon near my parents house. I did buy a bunch of hair accessories (I have a problem.)

LeNghtyDreAms

My birthday was Nov 7th, I was gonna flat iron it but decided to jus do a braidout which turned out beautiful! I bought myself some liquid aminoacids, and some coconut oil.

PPGbubbles

Here is my Bday hair... A sew in.. I took it out two days later lol but then I re installed the hair two weeks later with braids in the front.

right at the last day of the month lol...better late than never :)

Attachments

• B day hair.bmp
    184.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

ellehair

Bday was Nov 11th.. I was half wiggin it on vacation in PR for my Bday, will come back later with a pic, I cant post from work for some strange reason

ellehair

Happy Birthday Ladies & to all My Scorpios!!!

My bday is Nov 11th, too. Not sure what I am going to do to my hair. I am going to Aspen, Colorado for that weekend. I would like to wear a sew in. Not sure if hubby is having that though :nono:

OMG, 11/11 here too, lol.. I had to come back and repost the quote with all my fellow Veterans day babies!!:grin::grin: