DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS??

Grand Prix

Re: DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS

Dec. 4th!

I'll be treating myself to a nice, carefree cowash! Lol, I think flatironing or a salon visit might just end up as something stressful.

I have this policy that when it's my birthday, calories are air, my hair looks fabulous in a ponytail and I can get away all the other little things I worry about.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
Re: DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS

12/12 over here! I don't know exactly how I'll be doing my hair for my birthday,but most likely it will be down, maybe with a few curls in it.

I asked for a new flat iron, Curlformers, and new Carusos....so hopefully i'll get AT LEAST one of them....

12/12 number 3!

Since my last relaxer was on my birthday last year (and due to my jacked up minichop a month ago) I'm thinking that I'll go get a trim and MAYBE get me some blondish highlights.....

Or just redo my braids.....

Or both!

OT:
Don't you love being a Sagittarius?!!!

Awesome we have the same birthday!! You're right Sagittarius is pretty much the best sign out there. Just saying...

JJamiah

Mine is the 21st, Hopefully I'll be using what ever hair appliance I indirectly asked for on my hair. Hopefully its Babyliss Pro Gold Titanium Root Straight Iron/Comb, and or Chi products or flat iron, or a Caruso steam roller. I'll be almost 2 months post, I'd probably flat iron my hair seeing how its the same week of Xmas

Go Dec babies!

That is my Son's Birthday and My cousin's (32 this year) birthday. My son tells me last night, mom, can we go shopping for some clothing, my son never ask's for anything. I go sure. Then he says I will use my own money. I go No you won't I will pay. It's nice when they don't ask for much he is turning 10 YIKES!

Mattie26

Santa Baby checking in. DEC 6. Getting a nice DC and getting a cute flat iron wearing it out this weekend then back into hidding for the rest of the year. Dang I make 38 look sexy. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"

Dec 30th. I will probably trim or get trimmed. I want hair color (my first time) I don't know. :(

Magnolia85

Dec. 14th here! I plan to do a luxurious deep condition and do my usual, which is rollerset. Nothing special.

MoniintheMiddle

That is my Son's Birthday and My cousin's (32 this year) birthday. My son tells me last night, mom, can we go shopping for some clothing, my son never ask's for anything. I go sure. Then he says I will use my own money. I go No you won't I will pay. It's nice when they don't ask for much he is turning 10 YIKES!

Wow! You have a great kid:grin:

Toy

December 6th no hair plans as of yet.

VioletWylde

Another December 11th over here! Happy Bday to all of the December babies.

My plans? I've only straightened a couple of times this year so I think I might do that again, but I might go ahead and use the pressing comb instead of my Chi. I need to get it really straight because it feels beyond time for a trim. Since it is the day that Disney's first Black princess will be making her debut (thanks to my little cousin for reminding me 50-11 times so that I'll take her) maybe I'll do a classy updo for myself and my little cousin. Who knows--I have lofty ideas but, I'll probably be too lazy and slap it up in a bun.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Come On Santa Babies!!!!:wave:

Where Ya'll At???????:Flahsssss

WOOT! WOOT!:dance7:

Tinkerbell19

my bday is on sat dec 19 and my hubby is taking me to a hotel so i will be rocking a washngo because i LOVE swimming so i will wait an MAYBE flat iron for xmas :drunk:

labrown225

Newbie, here... And a December baby... 12/30. I just treated myself and ordered new products so hopefully I'll be deep conditioning with something new and trying a bun.

Happy to be here :yep:

tori_mama

December 13 checking in! I BC'd a week ago so I will be rockin' my TWA. Its really growing on me!!!

ashessehsa

My b-day is next Sunday (13th) the big 2-2...I'm super excited b/c last year this time I was in and out of the hospital and unable to celebrate my birthday:sad:..This year, my siblings, and a few friends are going to Dave and Busters..for those who don't know, it's like Chuck-E-Cheese for adults...then I've got a little hotel party/game night planned with drinking games and taboo...I LOVE taboo!!

ladybug71

December babe checking in! :grin: B-day is December 13. :party:

I am going to Chicago for an Xmas party Saturday night the 12th. I was thinking of bringing my Caruso rollers and doing either spiral curls or a wavy updo. My b-day we will be driving home, so it will be party-hair remnants. Ha!

Missi

December 28th...I turn 30 this year...I dunno...haven't really thought about how I'd treat myself or my hair yet :/ lol...

Dec 28th :yep: probably a touch up and trim and spending time with my boo

hairedity

Dec 5th Santa baby here,

will be treating myself to a professional blowout/flatiron -1st time after 1.75 year natural. Would love a maxiglide and a steamer, but won't be getting either at this time.

ashessehsa

I forgot to say my hair is freshly braided (a lil tight, but that's how the Africans do it lol)

NappiShawti

former lurker...hey y'all! :grin:
Dec. 14th b-day checkin in...dont know what I will do w/ my hair...want a sew-in but the BSS near me is havin a 30% off sale on wigs til January:blush: so i just dont know yet?!??!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!!!!

jreagins

Happy BDAY to all Sags & Caps!!!

I'll be 25 on the 21st!!! whoo-hoo!!!
No plans, I'll more than likely be working.... boooooooooooo...

djanae

My b-day is on the 27th!

I'm not sure yet, but the ideal would be pulling off my best braid-out yet...
but since my FHI platform will have gotten to me by then, I may straighten.

decisions, decisions!

panamoni

I'm a Santa Baby!!!

My birthday is today, December 3rd!!

My hair will be in a bun (I know, I know...)

Not sure what I'm getting...just ordered some Qhemet's from the Black Friday sale. Other than that, I'm going to party tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday night. I'm planning to have lots of fun!

ETA: If anyone's in Atlanta and wants to go out Friday night, PM me!

Last edited:

Toy

Happy Birthday Panamoni!!!!!!!

Mattie26

PANAMONI

:birthday2:dance7:Hope you have a great and wishfill one.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

bumping ...................

didismirage4

My birthday is on Christmas Day and I think I'll either do a mohawk with twists or lots of crazy little cornrows :) If not then I'll do small flat twists and wear the rest out.

chebaby

happy birthday PANAMONI. i hope you have lots of fun and enjoy it.

i just realized i work on my b-day so i will have to celebrate on the weekend. i dont think i will be up to partying like going to a club so i might go to a spa(for the first time) and i dont know what else.
ETA: i will be 23 lol.

December 7th!!! I'm just moisturizing, sealing, and doing a braidout since I'm in the midst of my 12-13 weeks of stretching.