DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
In Just a Few Hours EST: It will be December ! YAY! For all The Ladies Born in the Month of December. Santa Babies......

:party: :birthday2 :bday5: :clown: :congrats::present: :reddancer::urock:

Let me start out by Wishing You A Happy Birthday and asking.......

What are your Birthday Hair Plans???? Is There Anything Special You will Treating Yourself to? And What will "others" be buying you For Your Hair to Celebrate your Big Day????

Sometimes, People with December B-Days Often feel 'slighted' because their Celebration is close to Christmas......

So Santa Babies....What are Your Birthday Hair Plans!

chebaby

Re: DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS

im a santa baby lol.
i have no idea what i will do period let alone for my hair lol.
i want some wen products s maybe i will treat myself to that. thats all i know lol.

bestblackgirl

Re: DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS

Hmmmm I'll probably get a dominican blow out. And wear my hair in a bun southern tease style. I have everything I want and need in terms of hair products. So I don't plan on buying anything or get any either.

TeeWhyAre

*sigh* I'll be baggying and bunning my life away. i have no idea what i'm doing yet. maybe catalina island, maybe bay area. i just let my friends pick.

LostInAdream

Im a December baby :yay: the 5th. I still dont know what im doing. I did my hair this weekend(Sew-in), so I dont have any hair plans other than putting some curls in if I go out.

MoniintheMiddle

December baby checking in (12/31...barely made it). I think I will rock an up do!

CherieMarie

My bday is on the 4th. Im planning on sitting under the steamer for a deep DC and back to cornrows tucked under my lacefront.

destine2grow

I'm Dec.23 and I will be treating myself to whatever hair and make up I want. I have never been slighted on my Bday.

so1913

December 28th...I turn 30 this year...I dunno...haven't really thought about how I'd treat myself or my hair yet :/ lol...

hairdrama:{

Happy bday to all my fellow Santa babies…………..lol.

I’ll be going to a concert, yay! I’ll be wearing my hair out but don’t know how yet (straight or curly). It depends on the weather and how my new growth behaves :perplexed (I’ll be 12wks post then :wallbash:), we shall see………..:look:

30something

Mine is the 21st, Hopefully I'll be using what ever hair appliance I indirectly asked for on my hair. Hopefully its Babyliss Pro Gold Titanium Root Straight Iron/Comb, and or Chi products or flat iron, or a Caruso steam roller. I'll be almost 2 months post, I'd probably flat iron my hair seeing how its the same week of Xmas

Go Dec babies!

A_Christian

Happy Birthday to you all!

I was actually born on Christmas day and after years of getting the two for one special combination christmas and birthday gift I already treated myself to $200 plus dollars worth of hair products :lol:.

I'll probably wear a curly updo while celebrating.

prettykinks

My birthday is the 27th. I will be the big 30!!! I have wanted to have a party for this day but I am on breastfeeding duty!!! LOL Didn't plan on having a baby this year lol. I plan to straighten my hair using the old formula Sabino. Hopefully I can get it straight this time.

unalteredone

12/12 over here! I don't know exactly how I'll be doing my hair for my birthday,but most likely it will be down, maybe with a few curls in it.

I asked for a new flat iron, Curlformers, and new Carusos....so hopefully i'll get AT LEAST one of them....

werenumber2

December 20th here! No hair plans as of yet.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun

12/12 best day everrrrrrr!!
I'll be keeping my braids in lol

varaneka

happy birthday to all December Babies

I'm holding a contest that ends on the 15th for four winners of natural and organic products for hair, skin and body

if you want some extra gifts this year, please enter!

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun

12/12 over here! I don't know exactly how I'll be doing my hair for my birthday,but most likely it will be down, maybe with a few curls in it.

I asked for a new flat iron, Curlformers, and new Carusos....so hopefully i'll get AT LEAST one of them....

Whoo!! Me tooooooooo

Last edited:

2inspireU

Yay, Santa Babies!

My birthday is Dec.14th, but I have two finals and the last one on Dec. 16th. Therefore, I won't be able to do my hair until that weekend. I'm not planning to buy any hair products or receive anything because that was what Black Friday was for. However, I intend to be drinking and partying away the stress of finals afterward, and treating myself to something that I want for my birthday(haven't decided yet).

BlackMasterPiece

I'm a Santa Baby:grin: the 11th specifically unfortunately I'll have to delay my b-day celebration till january because my birthday always lands right smack dab in the beginning of finals week:cry3:

I've been on a big flat ironing kick since I've gotten my MaxiGlide so I may just keep up with that but I wanna do something different this year so I may just end up rockin my BAA:afro: its still very much up in the air.

I loved the easiness and unique look of my fro hawk.....I'm still deciding.

LovelyNaps26

Dec. baby, here. I'm on the 26th, so you know I get slighted. Usually, I'd get a press and curl but I just found out about LHCF in October after 5 years of being natural and being stuck at SL due to REALLY bad hair care (dry combing, not moisturizing, smoking blowdryers, no pre-poo or DCs....i digress). Since I've sworn off heat and trims until sometime in the summer I'll probably treat myself a new hair toy and indulge in a really good leave in :yep:.

LiberianGirl

My bday is on the 4th. Im planning on sitting under the steamer for a deep DC and back to cornrows tucked under my lacefront.

Me too, I straightened over the weekend. Happy Birthday ladies:yep:

ixoyegodisgood

On my birthday I will be doing the BC. I am so sick of these two textures. I am actually starting to get a bit nervous; my hair will have not been that short since my 2nd b-day!!!. But it has to go. I am back to APL and it still looks like the picture in my avatar, but my edges are so thin...ugh (I think my hair type is 4, BTW). It adds absolutely nothing to my hair and I know it will be a lot easier to wash. Thank goodness for wigs, tho! LOL! In terms of plans on my bday....i have no clue!

Last edited:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member

I gave myself an early xmas hair gift and did my BKT last Friday! :grin: So far I'm liking it!

Miss AJ

December 3rd baby checking in!!! Ummm, I requested my birthday off and me and my BFF are celebrating are bdays together and hers isn't until the 20th so I'm probably gonna put my braids in! But if laziness sets in and I don't then I'm probably just gonna pamper the fro with a hardcore protein treatment since my suitemate can't handle all the broken hairs in the shower (long story lol) and steam for an hour.

blksndrlla

Dec. 17th...here! I will be celebrating my birthday by flat ironing this bad boy. I haven't straightened since...Julyish. So, I am amped. I will also dust/trim/S&D.

I hinted to my SO about the Maxiglide XP after BMPs post, but he said he already bought my gifts...not to mention I already bought a new flat iron 2 weeks ago.

I will be getting a sew-in after that for next semester!

Last edited:

Iluvsmuhgrass

My birthday's Dec 2! YAY! I'm going to wash and DC today, blow dry (too cold to air dry), slap a few knots in.

Nina_deF

Whoo!! Me tooooooooo

12/12 number 3!

Since my last relaxer was on my birthday last year (and due to my jacked up minichop a month ago) I'm thinking that I'll go get a trim and MAYBE get me some blondish highlights.....

Or just redo my braids.....

Or both!

OT:
Don't you love being a Sagittarius?!!!

LoveLiLi

I'm a December Baby!

My B-day is December 31st. :birthday2

I haven't decided if I'm going to wear a curly fro or wear my hair flat-ironed since my family hasn't seen my hair straight in forever.

I have no clue what I'll be doing for my b-day, since it's right after Christmas I tend to hear a-lot of excuses. Hopefully I'll get to spend time with my sister (her b-day is Dec. 20th) and get a few things off my list. Yes, I still make a list... and it's long. :look: