Today is My Birthday and I'm Using MY Hair Pass!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!

Thank you for all the Birthday Wishes! I had a MARVELOUS time with "Bob" and I am HAPPY!

First - the hair turned out great! When I arrived at his place he said, "you look beautiful! :D

OT - This man is amazing. Pink is my favorite color and he presented me with 3 baby pink roses that had sparkles dusted on the lips of each rose. Breathtaking! I also received a bottle of Pinot Noir (Coppola) along with the roses. Chilling inside the fridge was a bottle of Moet (that we didn't open until breakfast today). We had dinner at a Japanese restaurant of his choosing and it was SUPERB! We had the Sushi/Sashimi Boat. I had a Saketini and he had the wine (of course).

Everything was simple, yet elegant and thoughtful...Gosh, I like him!

BACK TO HAIR... Fast forward to next day...
After a lovely evening, my hair was hanging in there! After breakfast, I:

1. Massaged in some EVOO on scalp and hair, let sit for an hour
  2. Cowashed with Nexxus Humectress
  3. Detangled with my bone comb and airdryed to damp
  4. Applied Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine to damp hair, concentrating on length of the hair and ends.
Pulled back into a "pony bun" and LADIES... I WAS SHARP and perfumed nicely c/o Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine which I used to moisturize my body as well!:lol: I had waves and my hair looked dark and luxurious.

I think I have found the perfect wash-n-go method/products for my hair!

Anyhow, looks like 2007 has started off with a BANG! I just hope that I can get maximum growth as well!

jenteel

happy belated fellow cappy!:yay:
i am the 3rd and celebrated the whole week;)
i 2 used a hair pass and str8ened my hair
so happy everything went well 4 u!:D