NOVEMBER BIRTHDAYS! WHAT ARE YOUR BIRTHDAY HAIR PLANS???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:party:Hi Ladies: Is Your Birthday this Month????:bday5:

I thought it would be "Nice" to Start a Monthly Birthday :orders:Shout-Out! A Thread where you can tell us what's going on with Your Hair the Month of Your Birthday!

If You're Buying anything new, Doing something Different! Celebrating your Special Day in a Special Way!

Plus...........It Gives us the Opportunity to Wish You A Happy, Happy:birthday2

Alot of times Women will report in a Thread: "My Birthday is Today, this weekend etc.....So, I thought it would be nice to have a Monthly Thread.

I will try to Start one Each Month. Celebrating The Lovely Ladies of LHCF!:dance7:

melissa-bee

Yay! My b'day is on the 20th of November. I'm transitioning at the moment, around my b'day i'm gonna be about 12 week post. I haven't used heat for around 6 or 7 months. So i plan on buying a new flat iron don't know which one yet, but i'm just gonna flat iron my hair with aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer, and put some lovely curls in my hair.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Good idea! My birthday is 11/8 and I plan to just wear it out flat ironed or caruso rolled. That is a treat for me since I bun 24/7

Ms. Alainious

My birthday is the 22nd, and a few days after that, I'll be getting a much needed relaxer. I should also officially be APL :grin:!!!

I plan to wear my hair down for Thanksgiving, and likely go right back to bunning a few weeks later.

outspokenwallflower

YAY! My birthday is on the 13th (it's a Friday, I love Friday the 13th's, lol) and I don't know yet what I'll be doing with my hair...I'm going to be turning 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I will be getting a relaxer about 2 weeks afterwards for thanksgiving, though.

charmtreese

Happy Birthday to all of the November Ladies....Please, please, please share your birthday hair pic's!!! Great thread T.

PPGbubbles

My Birthday is today Nov 1! I am in a protective style challenge so I installed a straight weave last week and when I went out for My Bday I curled the hair.

isabella09

Great thread! Happy Birthday to all the November Ladies! Can’t wait to hear about the exciting purchases you make.

Caychica

Mine is the 11th!!! The big 2-1...yay!

Hair plans: Stay weaved up until Dec/Jan lol. Still Transitioning.

mzsophisticated26

Mine is the 24th, I have not decided but I may get a weave next week to help me with my last 4wk stretch. I have been blow dry flat ironing every 2wks since Sept and that has been the most heat I used in over a year so I want to lay off the heat.

angelgrl135

Mine is the 11th!!! The big 2-1...yay!

Hair plans: Stay weaved up until Dec/Jan lol. Still Transitioning.

Mine is the 11th too!!!!!!!

I think i'm getting a dominican blowout.... if i get some early b-day $$$ then maybe I'll get a sew-in

maxineshaw

First of all, Happy Birthday to all the November B-Day ladies on here! My birthday is on the 22nd, and I am making some changes in a major way.

First, I have decided to cut my hair for the first time in two years. What's big about that (for me anyhow) is that I will be doing the cut myself.

Second, I am switching to products only from the beauty supply store. I have tried many products online (both all natural and not-so-much) and I have come to the inarguable conclusion that there is no difference.

Third, I will no longer be wearing my perpetual puff. Too many SSKs, and my hair is getting too long. Even though my twists don't look that great, I will still wear them....just with my new berets :grin:.

ResultsMayVary

Happy Birthday my fellow November babes!
My birthday is on Thanksgiving this year. I plan to be in Puerto Rico that weekend, so I'll probably just wear it in a bun or wash and go .. exciting right? (lol)

Last edited:

Shoediva

Happy Birthday to all the November babies...MINE IS THE 16th..

I don't have any plans yet...I'm sure wishing I get to go see Color Purple-The Musical

christyb

Mine is the 24th, I have not decided but I may get a weave next week to help me with my last 4wk stretch. I have been blow dry flat ironing every 2wks since Sept and that has been the most heat I used in over a year so I want to lay off the heat.

Whoo hoo! My Bday is also on the 24th I am currently in a full sew in. So, no major hair plans, because i have another month to go before it comes out. I'll be straightening for the first time in a year once it comes out for a length check. Hopefully I'll be full APL!!:grin:

Crissi

My birthday is Nov 4th. I don't know what I'm going to do. Don't have any plans so...

So is mine!
My hair is in individual box plaits/ and it is going to stay that way, I keep them in for about 8 weeks a time. I'm not going to fuss with my hair just because its my birthday (hey thats just me). I'll re-do it in about 3 weeks.....

chokolate miss

Happy Birthday Everyone!!! My B-day is the 24th as well. I will be turning the big 2-5! LOL!!

I bought some Afroveda (thanks for the rec Skiggle) and I should be getting that soon. I bought some KCCC yesterday and I like that.

I have a teeny teeny afro, so I am thinking about maybe getting some kinky twists, but I just bought all of these products. What's a girl to do?!?

Nice & Wavy

:party:Hi Ladies: Is Your Birthday this Month????:bday5:

I thought it would be "Nice" to Start a Monthly Birthday :orders:Shout-Out! A Thread where you can tell us what's going on with Your Hair the Month of Your Birthday!

If You're Buying anything new, Doing something Different! Celebrating your Special Day in a Special Way!

Plus...........It Gives us the Opportunity to Wish You A Happy, Happy:birthday2

Alot of times Women will report in a Thread: "My Birthday is Today, this weekend etc.....So, I thought it would be nice to have a Monthly Thread.

I will try to Start one Each Month. Celebrating The Lovely Ladies of LHCF!:dance7:
Cute thread!

I will be celebrating my birthday on the 24th....:clap:

I am going to celebrate my birthday in South Beach, Miami for 3 weeks and I soooooooo look forward to enjoying myself.

I will be getting my hair blowed out at the salon. I have been wearing my hair in a bun for the last few weeks and will continue until I get it done.

Nice & Wavy

My Birthday is today Nov 1! I am in a protective style challenge so I installed a straight weave last week and when I went out for My Bday I curled the hair.
Happy Birthday!!!

Whoo hoo! My Bday is also on the 24th I am currently in a full sew in. So, no major hair plans, because i have another month to go before it comes out. I'll be straightening for the first time in a year once it comes out for a length check. Hopefully I'll be full APL!!:grin:

Happy Birthday Everyone!!! My B-day is the 24th as well. I will be turning the big 2-5! LOL!!

I bought some Afroveda (thanks for the rec Skiggle) and I should be getting that soon. I bought some KCCC yesterday and I like that.

I have a teeny teeny afro, so I am thinking about maybe getting some kinky twists, but I just bought all of these products. What's a girl to do?!?
Happy Birthday to all November ladies and especially to those that share the 24th:grin::grin::grin::grin:

MzJai

Hey Nov Babies

My Birthday is on the 26th of November (THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!!!) and i will be sporting my new sew in that i just installed on Friday while enjoying my birthday gift.....A TRIP TO LONDON! WHOO HOO!!

Happy Birthday Ladies! Lots of love and success in the year to come!

mj11051

Mine is Nov 21st. And on the 7th I'm getting mine braided. I'm going to the dr's office tomorrow and he had already told me it was okay. I just can't si for very long periods of time, i have to get up and move around. I can't drive so hubby is taking me and picking me up. I know it's gonna take a long time however I'm gonna be prepared.:ohwell:

GoodGyrlNC

November baby here!
My Bday is the 18th, I'm currently tranisitioning and have about a half an inch of relaxed ends left. I am soooo loving my natural texture!! For my birthday I plan go getting a sew in kinky weave. Will post pics after my install. :grin:

rsmith

I have not straighten my hair in a year. I think I will rollerset and lighty flat iron at the roots. My birthday is Nov 21