DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS??

empressri

Re: DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS

My bday is Dec 26!! I'm flat ironing..next week I guess.

yodie

Re: DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS...CALLING "ALL" SANTA BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOUR B-DAY HAIR PLANS

My bday is Dec. 18th. Trying to decide whether or not I want to remove my wig and straighten my hair.

theprototype

Mine was on the 2nd. I was working, and wore wavy rollerset hair in a ponytail. My birthday dinner is Saturday, and I came to this thread to read some of the other "Santa babies'" hair plans for ideas ;)

Kimiche

December 19th over here. I'll be flat ironing my hair hopefully with the Maxiglide (hope it works) that I bought as an early b-day gift for myself last week. I want someone to get me a soft bonnet dryer.

:grin:

donewit-it

12/12 number 3!

Since my last relaxer was on my birthday last year (and due to my jacked up minichop a month ago) I'm thinking that I'll go get a trim and MAYBE get me some blondish highlights.....

Or just redo my braids.....

Or both!

OT:
Don't you love being a Sagittarius?!!!

Number 4 checking in. 12/12/72.

Well, since I already straightened and BKT'd my hair, I think for my birthday I'm gonna splurge and see what the Kinky Curly Curling Custard and Knot Today is all about. I'm going out to the City for dinner and dancing.

Wow, so many December babies! Count me in (Dec. 29)! Nothing going on with the hair though. :ohwell:

cherry.a

Santa baby here!! I'll be 29 on the Dec 30th.
I hope to have braids or a sew in before my bday, so I can leave my hair alone for the winter.

200AndOne

Happy Birthday Santa Babies!!!

I'll be dirty-thirty on the 16th :grin: I plan to flat iron my hair for the first time in forever the weekend before. yay!!!

OrangeMoon

Santa baby here!! I'll be 29 on the Dec 30th.
I hope to have braids or a sew in before my bday, so I can leave my hair alone for the winter.

LOL I'm the 30th too and I plan on either wigging it...I need to leave my hair alone for a while.

Bronxcutie

Tomorrow, December 5 is my 30th birthday. I am flying to Miami at 6 am and returning late Sunday night. My hair is in cornrows, and Lord is it itching! LOL! I am using Dr. Miracle's braid spray which helps a bit. I'm going to visit my brother at University of Miami and then may hit a cheap bar like Wet Willies.

hairdrama:{

I'll be dirty-thirty on the 16th :grin: I plan to flat iron my hair for the first time in forever the weekend before. yay!!!

ahhhhh!! the big "three O".........lol, I'll be 31 on the 16th as well :yep:. Good luck with your first flat ironing experience!! :grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

bumping..................

shae101s

I'm still trying to decide what to do, but I feel I might just flat iron my hair for my birthday..New Years Eve baby!!

shae101s

I'm a December Baby!

My B-day is December 31st. :birthday2

I haven't decided if I'm going to wear a curly fro or wear my hair flat-ironed since my family hasn't seen my hair straight in forever.

I have no clue what I'll be doing for my b-day, since it's right after Christmas I tend to hear a-lot of excuses. Hopefully I'll get to spend time with my sister (her b-day is Dec. 20th) and get a few things off my list. Yes, I still make a list... and it's long. :look:

YAY!! ME TOO!! DECEMBER 31ST IN THE HOUSE!! wOOT woot..can you tell I'm excited??? Lol

And I'm def on the fence about a flat ironed experience, or doing it curly like always.hmm....whoa..your sis bday on the 20th and my mom's is the 21st, lol!!

hairsothick

Black and Magical

Santa Baby, put some kinky twists u[ unda da tree fa meeeeeeeee. lol

I really want to have kinky twists in before my birthday on the 23rd. I'm gonna do them myself.

Renaylor

Happy B-Day to all Santa babies:holiday:. Mine is on the 9th. I just treated myself to Curlformers and Argan Oil from Sally's and emu oil(my scalp needs an overhaul!). Just got my hair done so I am good. Treated myself to Amazing Grace by Philosphy-QVC had a special-couldn't resist-especially with easy pay. Never shortchanged on my B-Day always got gifts for both.:yep:

thaidreams

I'm going to be rocking a Big Funky Twistout to go with my new purse DH is trying to hide from me!!! My B-day is the 12th day of the 12th month (I love it so much)!!!

Happy Birthday to all the December Ladies!!!

Last edited:

panamoni

I turned 30 too!

Glamorous_chic

i was trying to wait until my bday to finally straighten, but i gave in about a month ago or so. but, i wore my hair curly. everyone loved it. the style didnt last b/c of the freaking snow!! lol but, it was cute while it lasted.

tonia682

December 19th in the house(I saw two other in this thread so.....:grouphug3:) I will have a fresh relaxer on the 17th with either a trim or a cutting my hair back to a short bob. My hubby(Dec 4) and I will probably head out to dinner.Happy Birthday to all the December babies!!!

LoveLiLi

YAY!! ME TOO!! DECEMBER 31ST IN THE HOUSE!! wOOT woot..can you tell I'm excited??? Lol

And I'm def on the fence about a flat ironed experience, or doing it curly like always.hmm....whoa..your sis bday on the 20th and my mom's is the 21st, lol!!

:dance7:The whole world celebrates on our b-day!

sdfw

I will be straightening my hair for the first time in over a year on Saturday. My birthday is the 20th. DH will be shocked when we leave for church.

Last edited:

Simply_Kelz

Just got a nice blowdry/flatiron done, with slight curls at the ends. Very pretty. Birthdays the 18th.

Last edited:

prettybyrd

Mine is the 21st, Hopefully I'll be using what ever hair appliance I indirectly asked for on my hair. Hopefully its Babyliss Pro Gold Titanium Root Straight Iron/Comb, and or Chi products or flat iron, or a Caruso steam roller. I'll be almost 2 months post, I'd probably flat iron my hair seeing how its the same week of Xmas

Go Dec babies!

Happy Birthday next Monday, "twin"! I'm Dec. 21 too!

I plan to have my BFF put in some twists for me for my birthday, and perhaps go in for an impromptu facial...it's not my hair, but hey, skin needs love too! :)