JANUARY LADIES!!..HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHAT ARE YOUR BIRTHDAY HAIR PLANS?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:woot:Happy Birthday All You January Ladies.........:band2::band: :party: :birthday2 :birthday2 :bday5:

Do You have any exciting Hair Plans or Goals for the New Year???

Well Mine is the end of the Month, and My Goal for 2010 is to Focus on Hair Health and to Shop My Stash. (Nothing Special)

Have a Great Birthday Ladies......A Great Month. A Great Year. Enjoy!

fattyfatfat

next week I'll be 10wks post. I was becoming weak and thought I would relax on my bday. But I saw a posters thread on here and how she stretched for four months. I became strong again and decided to keep on with my stretch.

im not sure what I will do with my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
next week I'll be 10wks post. I was becoming weak and thought I would relax on my bday. But I saw a posters thread on here and how she stretched for four months. I became strong again and decided to keep on with my stretch.

im not sure what I will do with my hair.

When's Your B-Day WnS?:grin:

theAlist

I usually stretch for about 6 months, so I have another 3 months. But for my bday (Jan. 10) I'll probably still wear my bun...nothing special.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Ladies of January is Getting this New Year Started!:woot:

We are Ushering in a 2010 Full of Hair Health, Wealth and Prosperity for ALL the Members of LHCF!:thumbsup:

iaec06

Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me I love having my BD on New Years the sales in the stores are awesome. Happy to all of you in January

chasturner84

Jan 14 checking in!:woot:My present to my hair this year is wearing it down until Jan 15. (I know, no biggie) Then it will be out of sight/out of mind and getting some extreme moisture until my next relaxer in April/May...it's almost like a punishment but it will be well worth it when I can hopefully claim APL this year.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Another January 14th baby checking in!

I am 8 weeks post today and I'm planning to stretch 16 weeks. I got real close the last stretch which ended on wk 15.

My birthday plan includes sitting under my steamer or heat cap deep conditioning! :yep:

:lachen:

Christa438

Happy B-Days, ladies! Capricorn, checkin in! I will be wiggin it for my b-day. I currently have a sew-in and that will be coming out soon. Im thinking about treating myself to a more expensive wig this year made of pretty human hair-- Remy? idk yet. I decided I will not be stretching as long this year, I was doing every 12-16 weeks in the past. I will probably do every 8-10 weeks. I want to focus on having healthy hair but at the same time I would also like to see length sooner. Im MIGHT stick with Aphogee line, I also like co-washing often during warmer months. Happy New Year-- I wish everyone a happy and blessed year!

IMFOCSD

Happy B day, January ladies!! My b day is January 25th, I plan on relaxing my hair, Dc,& flat iron. My last relaxer was Nov 13th & I have been protective styling like crazy lol. I got a nice cut a couple weeks ago so I'm anxious to see what my hair will look like after it's all said & done. :yep:

Last edited:

chasturner84

Another January 14th baby checking in!

I am 8 weeks post today and I'm planning to stretch 16 weeks. I got real close the last stretch which ended on wk 15.

My birthday plan includes sitting under my steamer or heat cap deep conditioning! :yep:

:lachen:

Yay for Jan 14 babies!!!
I want a steamer!!! I may treat myself to one :grin:

kasey

I share a birthday with one of the wealthiest and most respected women in America--none other than Ms. Oprah Winfrey. I'll be looking to her as a role model for career development and hair care.

Last edited:

MrsHouston

I've been wearing wigs, so this month I'll flatiron to do a length check...hoping to be MBL or very close to it. (Birthday, January 15)

lovelyone80

my birthday is on the 18th. MLK day this year.

I actually just got my hair braided. I wore it loose in Dec and that was too much work. LOL. So it will be braided up on my bday

Yen Oak

My 33rd birthday is on Sunday! I just BC'd, so there's only so much I can do...but I will rock it with the best of us Caps! :yep:

goodmorningruby

My birthday is January 17th...the same day as Michelle Obama, Jim Carrey, Betty White, Muhammad Ali, etc.

I will be getting a touch up within the next two weeks (hopefully January 9). I will be focusing on that and major protective styling.

mstar

Luxury bacon
My brithday was January 1st!

I got my hair pressed on Dec. 31 for my party, and I'm pleased with my progress. I grew 2.5 inches in the past 3.5 months.

Next Wednesday, I will be getting my first BKT as my gift to myself in 2010. I'm hoping it will help me reach my goals more easily.