NOVEMBER BIRTHDAYS! WHAT ARE YOUR BIRTHDAY HAIR PLANS???

Keshieshimmer

Well my birthday is Nov 29th so I don't know, but my plans will probably be cornrows cuz my SO and I will celebrate!!!!!:grin::lick:

Lucky!

My birthday is the 3rd, the BIG 25! I bought that Rusk pro Elelments kit so I may do that tonight. I really want to go out in Atlanta this weekend, I have a cute dress just waiting to be worn.

plastic

.. absolutely nothing.. my hair is growing and is not agreeing with me. My bday is going to suck =(

LifeafterLHCF

My B day is the 21st and Im thinking of just chopping my hair off.It doesn't seem to grow and it gets those little single strands at the ends of my cornrows if not then I may go out by me some bad wigs and a nice conditioner..Happy Birthday to my Novermber snow bunny divas

Titansgirl

Happy birthday, ladies.... My birthday is the 21st also. I'm on the hide your hair challenge. I'm going to wear my hair down, and flat iron it. I'm going to use one of my hair passes.

adnolej

My Birtday was yesterday Nov 1!!!:grin: I'm rocking a fierce twist out right now! I'm going someplace tropical for my bday where I'll be rocking my puff. After that, when I have to come back to the cold:ohwell:, I'm thinking yarn braids!:yep:

flowinlocks

November baby here!
My Bday is the 18th, I'm currently tranisitioning and have about a half an inch of relaxed ends left. I am soooo loving my natural texture!! For my birthday I plan go getting a sew in kinky weave. Will post pics after my install. :grin:

Nov.18th. checking in also!!! I haven't made any plans so far. I could very well be wearing it in a ps. As far as buying anything new, I'm waiting for Black Friday. Happy b-day girls!!!

Amerie123

DANG.. all these 21st in the house.. Mine is the 21st and im going back and forth right now on hair plans. fortunately the 21st is a Saturday, so I get a full day and day before and day after :yay:.. but as far as the hair, ummmmmm still not sure..
ETA: I cant believe i will be turning 23... lol.

Nice & Wavy

Lucky!

My birthday is the 3rd, the BIG 25! I bought that Rusk pro Elelments kit so I may do that tonight. I really want to go out in Atlanta this weekend, I have a cute dress just waiting to be worn.
This is what my hair stylist used in my hair in my avatar pic:look::grin:

India*32

My bday was the 1st and i wanted to get my mine done but my stylist was sick so I wigged it like usual.

My Birthday was also on the 1st. I had my lovely Cleopatra Wig and it looked great. I'm natural and wearing a twa. I'm really ready for change. I don't know girl, I love the straight hair look on me. Well see how long this natural look will last.

India

Sunshine_One

Great thread! :) My birthday is November 20th! I plan to rock a twist out on blown out hair. I have treated my self to a few hair products.:grin:

I ordered the Denman D41 brush to replace my D3

http://www.folica.com/DENMAN_Volumizi_d407.html

According to this reveiw:
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=81215

The D41 is better suited to detangle thick and curly hair. I ordered from Folica on Saturday and I got it today! :yay:

I also ordered the two latest products from Kinky Curly. The overnight treatment and tiny curls.

http://kinky-curly.com/shop.php

Last but not least I finally ordered the Jessiecurl Weekly Deep Treatment.

http://www.jessicurl.com/Products-p-1.html

Happy Birthday to all the November Ladies!!!!!

Scorpimini14720

Mine is the 11th!!! The big 2-1...yay!

Hair plans: Stay weaved up until Dec/Jan lol. Still Transitioning.

Mine is the 11th too!!!!!!!

I think i'm getting a dominican blowout.... if i get some early b-day $$$ then maybe I'll get a sew-in

Happy Birthday Ladies & to all My Scorpios!!!

My bday is Nov 11th, too. Not sure what I am going to do to my hair. I am going to Aspen, Colorado for that weekend. I would like to wear a sew in. Not sure if hubby is having that though :nono:

BonnieB

MY BDAY is NOVEMBER 23RD and since i'll be old enough to drink (but i dont drink.. lol) I would be having an all white celebration and my hair would be hidden in a fierce bobbed wig. SHOUT OUT TO ALL NOVEMBER BABIES and SAGITTARIUS'!

sherann

Happy Birthday Ladies & to all My Scorpios!!!

My bday is Nov 11th, too. Not sure what I am going to do to my hair. I am going to Aspen, Colorado for that weekend. I would like to wear a sew in. Not sure if hubby is having that though :nono:

My b-day is Nov 11th also! I am planning on doing tiny spirals with a curly iron on a rollerset to camoflage my massive roots. I'm relaxing in mid December.

Fine 4s

Darn it! I have to wait until January to talk about it...

Well, happy bday November ladies!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Darn it! I have to wait until January to talk about it...

Well, happy bday November ladies!

Me Too Fine4s....I'm in January too!:yep:

But it's still nice to Celebrate isn't it!

And I am Really, Really Curious to see "Which Month" Has the Most B-Days...........(that's why I keep bumping this thread)

For some Reason, I think December will probably have a Ton of Santa Babies.......:grin:

mrsjohnson75

Today is my Birthday :) I don't have any special plans for my hair. I'm 19 weeks post so maybe I'll flatiron this weekend.

*I wonder why my bday isn't listed on the main page*

Tamrin

unapologetic
My birthday was on the 2nd and I did nothing for my hair except taking chlorella and my other vits and keep it bunned. Im 15 weeks post.