Today is My Birthday and I'm Using MY Hair Pass!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Hello Ladies!
I'm celebrating 'cause today is my birthday.

I am going to use a hair pass today (I am in the Hide Your Hair Until April Fools Day).
I'm going out for dinner at my favorite sushi restuarant :dinner: with "Bob" and want to look cute!
(It will be a challenge 'cause I'm 8 weeks post and I don't use heat!) :lol:

A Happy Birthday shout-out to my fellow Capricorns born on this day!:birthday2 :dance7: :cheers:

tijay

Happy Birthday to ya ~ Happy Birthday to ya ~ Happy Birthday (the Stevie Wonder version)...have a blast!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
pistachio said:
Me too!! I didn't use my "free pass" because I didn't know we got to use one. Darn!!!

Well I am sure you'll have an opportunity to use it soon! Thanks for the BD Wishes!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
tnorenberg said:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
:creatures :creatures :creatures

How are you going to wear your hair on your date??

I'm going to wear it curly; it's a little misty and rainy today in New Jersey, but that won't stop me! It will look alright in the candlelight! :grin:
Actually, it came out quite nice I must say; the folks at church didn't even recognize me this morning! :lol: . Stay tuned until April 1st when all the ladies reveal our hair.

Thanks for the BD wishes!

star

january noir said:
Hello Ladies!
I'm celebrating 'cause today is my birthday.

I am going to use a hair pass today (I am in the Hide Your Hair Until April Fools Day).
I'm going out for dinner at my favorite sushi restuarant :dinner: with "Bob" and want to look cute!
(It will be a challenge 'cause I'm 8 weeks post and I don't use heat!) :lol:

A Happy Birthday shout-out to my fellow Capricorns born on this day!:birthday2 :dance7: :cheers:
Party over here for all the Capricorns!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

MonaLisa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JN! :wave: HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

**AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME AWARE THAT WE HAD A HAIR PASS! :lol: **