My brother said "You were right! That gel was the ish!!" *Pic*

Nerd.

thanks everyone. He doesn't know about this hair forum let alone that I posted a pic of his hair, so he won't get to know about all the nice compliments he's getting...no need to boost his head any bigger anyway:laugh:

oh. & i'm blatantly ignoring all those passes at my brother

:mad:

Nerd.

I started with the clear one and it was cool... but I then tried the Olive Oil one and I :heart2: IT!!!

Really?? I have never tried the Olive Oil one. The clear one was the first I've ever used, and after that I was resistant to try anything else, haha.
Does the Olive Oil have as much "hold" as the clear one? That's what I love about it most :yep:

Nasdaq_Diva

thanks everyone. He doesn't know about this hair forum let alone that I posted a pic of his hair, so he won't get to know about all the nice compliments he's getting...no need to boost his head any bigger anyway:laugh:

oh. & i'm blatantly ignoring all those passes at my brother

LOL I noticed :lachen: But, it was all in fun, seriously.

But, like everyone else said, his hair does look nice. Does he put anything else in it, or just the gel?

Qtee

OMG...this thread is so funny...his hair is nice..and I luv luv ecostyler..I only use the one with the olive oil..my first and only...

DesignerCurls

Your brother's hair looks nice...curls are poppin! Eco styler is the best...I used the yellow one (stays it's for natural hair) I might have to try the olive oil one though.

Natural Glow

:lachen: @ all ya'll saying dude looks good from a pic of his hair, and one eyebrow and ear lol. His hair does look nice though.

I might have to try this Eco styler gel. I use Via Nautural Conditioning Styling Gel right now.