My Classmate’s Fabulush Puff & the Style I Did in Her Hair! *Pic Avalanche!!*

BlackMasterPiece

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Here's a little something for my LHCF fam that I know you'll love:love3:

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Todays featured reader of BlackMasterPiece is my classmate. Her hair is a puff that looks like cloud of lush loveliness. I remember the beginning of the semester when I entered the lecture hall for the course we were both taking I spotted her puff and just COULDNT stop staring.

Entranced after class I came up to her and gushed with compliments about her hair and we got to chatting I asked her if she encounters single strand knots as a result of wearing a puff so often she said she been natural for about a year and that a puff and pixie braids is mostly what she does with her hair and she doesnt know many styles to do with it.

I immediately offered to do her hair for her and she loved the idea. I started talking options and styles with her and we settled on Comb Coils: a great curl defining protective style for her hair type. After long ado here are the pics my gorgeous Masterpieces!

I used a fine toothed comb and eco styler gel, this style is actually quite gentle on kinky hair since you’re working with such tiny sections, detangling is usually quite easy.

IMAGINE you had *this* gorgeousness sitting right next to you in class…would you be able to focus? lol

Pics here!---> http://blackmasterpiece.com/?p=369

If anything is unclear feel free to ask!:reddancer:

BlackMasterPiece

You did a fantastic job! You should do a youtube so i can learn it lol
I did over 60 tutorials and saved it on my last laptop then it abruptly crashed and now if I wanna retrieve them I'll have to shell out 100s of dollars:cry4:

So now I have to see what I'm gonna do, I worked really hard on those so I think I might just shell it out:sad:*sighs* or I'll just do them over again:ohwell:

Oh well.......for now I have pix to share:yep: and I can try to just describe what I did and what products I used lol

Addy3010

I love what you did! It came out so beautiful...She looked so happy withit and she was rocking those coils. I wish someone would do my hair..lol

SelfStyled

You are such a nice friend, and your classmates hair looks great. Not that I don't love my life, but I wish I was back in college- **sigh**.

FAMUDva

You did a beautiful job!

I need to learn how to do my hair like this for the spring time when prayerfully my heat damaged ends will be gone.

BlackMasterPiece

Woah, that is some THICK hair. Your coils came out beautiful and shiny, too!
Thanks! I L:love:VED them, I saw the finger coils you did on your blog I know they're time consuming but you shoulda finished! You would have loved them:yep:

I love the way they allowed my mom to retain length nicely.

dlove

Absolutely Beautiful! You have blessed hands. Is your friend a member of LHCF?

Last edited:

sheba1

Beautiful!!! You are two such gorgeous ladies.

If you put a paypal link on your blog, I bet people would donate to help get those tutorials freed. I know I would! :yep: