My Classmate’s Fabulush Puff & the Style I Did in Her Hair! *Pic Avalanche!!*

BlackMasterPiece

Absolutely Beautiful! You have blessed hands. Is your friend a member of LHCF?
Thanks nope she isnt....I've told her about us though!:yep:

Can you be my friend and do my hair too? LOL
Beautiful job!
lmao! Girl clearly you dont need help with your gorgeous hair:love2:

Beautiful!!! You are two such gorgeous ladies.

If you put a paypal link on your blog, I bet people would donate to help get those tutorials freed. I know I would! :yep:
Oh wow:blush: really? I'll get started on that...thats a wonderful idea!....theres hope!!!:yahoo:

countrychickd

Wow! Her hair is gorgeous! I tried to do comb coils on my hair, but the front of my hair won't hold the coil for anything. It's frustrating. You did an excellent job.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
*Looking up comb coils right now*
You did an excellent job! Can't wait to try these on my hair

BlackMasterPiece

Is ecostyler gel the only gel you used on her hair? Was it set underneath a dryer? Great job.
Dryer? Girl we had to keep it basic we did this in my dorm room:rofl:

All I used was water, eco-styler gel and a fine toothed comb (I think I may have detangled with the tail comb first then graduated to twisting with the fine toothed comb) IC Fantasia Gel (or any other non-drying gel) would have worked just as well, I like Eco styler gel because you get so much for your money.

I wet each section with water, applied the ecostyler, detangled and got to twirling my comb:yep:

I usually just let the person air dry when I do comb coils on people, it'll dry within a few minutes....if you're in a rush then you can sit under the dryer, but I find it unecessary.

One of the best things about this style is its a heat free protective style and it looks cute!

Last edited:

msdeevee

Girl you have the magic fingers. You did a great job!!

The coils look so neat . I tried this once on my hair with a fine tooth comb...I got that thing stuck in my hair and couldn't get it out for nothing my Dh couldn't even break the comb out of my hair and he is strong. I had to cut that whole section of hair to get that comb out hair and all. Will not be doing that again, obviously I was not doing it right.

robot.

Thanks! I L:love:VED them, I saw the finger coils you did on your blog I know they're time consuming but you shoulda finished! You would have loved them:yep:

I love the way they allowed my mom to retain length nicely.

Not even that I mind how long they take, I'm just lazy. :lol: I'll try them again sometime soon.

I've never seen them on longer hair, so this was a real treat!

alanaj

I love the comb coils! Lookin really good and she is absolutely gorgeous!
It makes me think of doing them again but it took hours when my hair was shorter :wallbash: I can't imagine the effort needed now!

Leesh

WOW! Girlfriend, That looks Lovely, absolutely Gorgeous, Dang, I would have thought a stylist did that, Honey, You can make You some side Money! Tell Your Friend that She has Beautiful, Beautiful Hair!

BlackMasterPiece

Really pretty, what products did you use?
The Eco Styler Gel in clear....thats it!:yep:

Very cute style!! how long did that take you?
You guys are both adorable
I didnt measure exactly but it took a good while, this is the kinda style you gotta dedicate half your day to when you have the thickness and length she does.... like on a sunday when you're gonna be home and just do em as you watch tv or something.

The great thing about this is once its done...its done and it looks great and exactly the same till wash day all you need is a satin cap:yep:

Last edited: