My Classmate’s Fabulush Puff & the Style I Did in Her Hair! *Pic Avalanche!!*

BlackMasterPiece

Girl you have the magic fingers. You did a great job!!

The coils look so neat . I tried this once on my hair with a fine tooth comb...I got that thing stuck in my hair and couldn't get it out for nothing my Dh couldn't even break the comb out of my hair and he is strong. I had to cut that whole section of hair to get that comb out hair and all. Will not be doing that again, obviously I was not doing it right.
:blush: That sounds downright traumatizing! Yikes! lol hopefully if I can ever get my tutorials freed, I can show people how to properly do them...that would be awesome:yep:

Not even that I mind how long they take, I'm just lazy. :lol: I'll try them again sometime soon.

I've never seen them on longer hair, so this was a real treat!
:rofl: You should def PM me when you do them again:yep:...I :love2: comb coils.

lnana04

You did a fantastic job! I would love this on my hair, it's just unfortunate that the front of my hair is nearly straight.

BlackMasterPiece

:lol: You typin it in white like you ashamed lol you not playin no games Robot! Go head! Btw your hair has grown in beautifully:yep:

Thanks Inana! :love2:

BillsBackerz67

wow how beautiful! :love: you did an awesome job! you guys are so cute! :kiss:

ETA: when shes ready to take them out tell her to be patient! they can be a hassle to take out if ur rushing.

BlackMasterPiece

soooo cute:grin::grin: and i like yours too!
Thanks hun! I :heart2: bantu knots on pressed hair doesnt get any better then heatless rollerless curls!

omg that is a wonderful story..
i WISH you was my classmate!
I'da prolly came up to you gushing too if you was my classmate lol:grin:

ETA: when shes ready to take them out tell her to be patient! they can be a hassle to take out if ur rushing.
Theres no takedown at all with this style, you simply wash your hair. As soon as water washes away the gel your fro will spring right back in full form...no effort to it at all:yep:

Last edited:

BillsBackerz67

Thanks hun! I :heart2: bantu knots on pressed hair doesnt get any better then heatless rollerless curls!

I'da prolly came up to you gushing too if you was my classmate lol:grin:

Theres no takedown at all with this style, you simply wash your hair. As soon as water washes away the gel your fro will spring right back in full form...no effort to it at all:yep:
thats what I meant there was tons of shed hair with the washing process because I left the comb coils in for 2 weeks. but I have super curly hair so maybe that was the culprit. it was tangle city!

Detroit2Dallas

Girl that looks cute! I'm going to do some finger coils tonight now, you've inspired me :yep:. I havent worn my hair in a style in a couple of months now, just braids and headwraps and the occasional KCCC/KT application when I want to wear it out but even then I braid it soon there after. Thanks for posting this and giving me a kick in the butt cause I needed it

BlackMasterPiece

thats what I meant there was tons of shed hair with the washing process because I left the comb coils in for 2 weeks. but I have super curly hair so maybe that was the culprit. it was tangle city!
Wow thats a new one, I've been doing this on my moms hair for like half the year now and thats never happened to her, my friend had no issues with hers either...sorry you had that experience love!:hug2:

Girl that looks cute! I'm going to do some finger coils tonight now, you've inspired me :yep:. I havent worn my hair in a style in a couple of months now, just braids and headwraps and the occasional KCCC/KT application when I want to wear it out but even then I braid it soon there after. Thanks for posting this and giving me a kick in the butt cause I needed it
My pleasure!:love2:

anon123

Very nice job. :grin: And how sweet of you to do her hair for her. Your hair looks very pretty, too.

The same thing happened with me. I saw why they use finger coils to start dreds.

Stella B.

Great job! Love love love the final results! Your hIr is very nicely styled i
with Bantu knots too. You're not only talented but patient! LOL
Soooooo pretty!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
Blackmasterpiece, i love your hair, you know that lol. both of yalls hair looks beautiful. last night i was telling my sister how proud i am to be black lol and to be blessed with this beautiful afro textured hair!!!!!!!! i love it

Detroit2Dallas

so um yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm almost done with my twist and I must say that i dont like it at all :lachen:. My hair has always looked like a wig because if the thickness and I swear on every nap on my head that my hair looks like

Fleetwood Coupe de Ville's and well, thats just not the look I was going for

:nono:. I'll just be wearing a twist out tomorrow because it looks like I have two hair pieces on :look:

go here of you want to see my "wig" before I went natural http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3x1ADAl1sQ
Here if you want to see it natural
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFsY8SeZbJ8

BlackMasterPiece

so um yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm almost done with my twist and I must say that i dont like it at all :lachen:. My hair has always looked like a wig because if the thickness and I swear on every nap on my head that my hair looks like

Fleetwood Coupe de Ville's and well, thats just not the look I was going for

:nono:. I'll just be wearing a twist out tomorrow because it looks like I have two hair pieces on :look:
Aww sweety!:hug2: Well if you ever wanna try this again maybe you give it a go with a comb next time:yep: Your hair seems to be medium length from that length on I would use a comb I think finger coils work best on shorter hair...either way from the look of that avvie you look fly with a puff so either way I know you'll work it!:grin: