March 2,3,4th....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

carletta

WELL ..... DUST MY ENDS, WASH, DOING MY DEEP 2 -STEP APHOGEE TRMT, AND A MAJOR DEEP MOISTURE TRMT I MAKE MYSELF, FINALLY Supergirl's Vanilla Silk Cream condish.

AIR-DRY, TAH FULL WEAVE ! TO LEAVE IT ALONE.

Iluvsmuhgrass

After moisturizing, absolutely nothing lol. Going to hang onto these cornrows for dear life. :lol: wigging it + working at home = awesome lazy hair time :lachen:

afrochique

Already shampooed and conditioned my cornrows with extensions. Now to oil my scalp then spray some Infusium 23, silk scarf and its a wrap.

mamaore

Washed with Joico Koala chelating poo.
Conditioned with Joico MR condish.
I'm under my steamer right now with Aowc.

newnyer

Did a henna gloss with amla oil and cocoa powder added for about 3 hrs. Then proceeded the TEDIOUS rinse out process until my water went cold (LOL). I think I got most of it out but I just put on some conditioner (finished off Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque mixed w/ V05) and slapped on a shower cap & keeping that on for another 30 min until my water temp gets right. Plan to DC after that w/ HV Strinhilla/SAA/honeyquat mix for about an hour and steam for about 30 minutes. Rinse, Giovanni DL, partial air dry, then bun up! Whew that sounds like a lot. :)

Highly Favored8

I trimmed all my relaxed ends today. I was reaching BSL now I am back to NL... I am 15 months post... I will be back to BSL in no time. My relaxed ends are gone.....

newnyer

Highly Favored8 said:
I trimmed all my relaxed ends today. I was reaching BSL now I am back to NL... I am 15 months post... I will be back to BSL in no time. My relaxed ends are gone.....

Congrats on your BC!

newnyer

Oh and I plan to prep my weave hair tomorrow (wash/cowash/dry out/seal). I want an install soon!

Aggie

Prepooing, Tea/caffeine rinsing, Dcing and moisturizing sometime early afternoon Sunday. Will be back to update.

coyacoy

Revisiting some home made mixes today by Pre pooing while i work out using home made shea butter mix then gonna wash using home made shampoo then gonna do a hard protein treatment followed by a moisturizing dc.....blow dry on cool then twist to finish stretching .....viola!

Victorian

old head
Pre-pooed w/Jason Natural Lavender Strengthening Conditioner, plus a little jojoba oil. About to wash it out now with Skala Ceramide G3 shampoo, condition with something (not decided yet) and blow dry and flat iron as usual.

Aggie

Update:

Moisture Drench prepooed 2.5 hours
Shampooed with Morroccanoil Hydrating Moisture poo
Balck tea/caffeine powder rinsed
Protein treated with Moroccanoil Intense Restorative Mask
Moisture DC with Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Moisturizing Mask and about to wash it out in a few minutes.

I will be using Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream as my leave-in and moisturizer - this is a multi-purpose, super thick and very rich moisturizer, styling cream and leave-in. I love it!

ETA: By the way, I just sealed with Argan Oil and locking it in with a little heat under my hooded dryer for about 10 minutes, then I'm done with my haircare for the day.

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Did an almond-jojoba-ricebran pre-poo

Shampooed with CON green - really nice, instantly softened, lots of slip

DC'ed with ORS replenishing

Moisturized with my version of the KT leave-in (AVJ,AOHSR,castor,hemp, WhGO)

Sealed with my new whipped shea butter mix (SB, almond, castor,hemp,WhGO)

Last edited:

BreeNique

Didn't do much this weekend.
Sitting with a DC on right now, and it's supposed to be a clear forecast this week/ until Thursday, so I'm thinking I'll experiment with flat ironing...
hmmm....

30something

My scalp doesn't smell so fresh so I'm going to wash my hair 3 days before I usually do, and since I'm tired of straight hair think I'll do super tedious bantu knots for a knot out. Going to use my new conditioner!

thecurlycamshow

I trimmed my hair and twisted my daughter's hair this weekend. I actually cut some areas of my hair to eliminate some of my dyed auburn ends.