June 8,9,10...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

chebaby

my hair is in twists right now so i will take them out on sunday.

i plan on oiling my scalp with trigger lite and pre pooing my hair with hairveda methi step 1. cleanse with darcys cleansing conditioner and steam with black tea and tiiva coffee deep conditioner.
then i will use kbb sa as a leave in, kbb cream as my moisturizer and entwine jelly to twist and HH jar of joe on my scalp and then pin those twists into an updo.

cherry.a

I going to shampoo & condition W/ Aphogee and DC under the steamer W/ ORS replenishing conditioner.

Loving

Dry DC with Suave Almond and Shea Butter conditioner mixed with Mizani Moisturfuse. No shampoo this week.

Brownie518

I'm going to prepoo with b.a.s.k. YAM, wash, tea rinse with Shi Naturals, then DC with Hydroquench Go Deep. Finish it off with Hairveda Rinse.

Leave in will be Claudie's Tea Spritz and her Leave In, sealed with Hydratherma Naturals oil.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I shampoo'd yesterday (I don't know why I do so often, I don't really think I need it but some habits are hard to break)...anyway I may go swimming today and if I do I'll need to poo wash again...argh:wallbash: So all of that to say I'm planning a rich dry DC and poo wash...............bump:look:

lamaria211

I finally rinsed off my DC and added Giovani direct leave in durag wig. Ill add a lil more leave in and seal later (after church)

Forever in Bloom

I'm really not liking my hair right now. I think I might put some more mini twists backs in. They never fail me :grin: I was asked to be a hair model for someone who used to do my hair, but I keep chickening out. She wanted to take some pics of a style she would do, but she's being totally hush hush about it, which is no bueno. Free hairstyle or not, I don't want to take any chances. She never messed me up when she did my hair, she was always very gentle - I'm just paranoid because I do not want any setbacks to keep me from making waist length by the end of the year.

leiah

friday: cowashed with north american hemp co moisturizing conditioner
profectiv break free leave in and sealed with hemp seed oil
air dried in 2 braids

saturday: cowashed with hair by monica full spectrum protein conditioner
V05 blackberry sage tea for leave in, sealed with coconut oil
air dried overnight

leaving my hair alone in a bun today, will shampoo tomorrow