March 2,3,4th....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies!

What are you doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair? Here are my plans:

Co-Cleanse with Darcy's Botanicals Cleansing Conditioner
Apply Indigo (1 -2 Hours)Already have a nice Henna Stain going
Rinse out with Suave Tropical Coconut
Quick Nexxus Keraphix 3-5 minutes under dryer *no plastic cap*
Coffee Rinse with a strong cup of Columbian Supreme
Steam with Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum DC'er
Tea Rinse
ACV Rinse
Apply Leave-In & Dry under dryer

And You???????:grin:

JJamiah

I was waiting on this thread LOL

I washed my hair yesterday with Motions, then my Wen Fig/Pumpkin Mix

I Used Nexxus Emergencee for 3 minutes
My hair felt real strong

Alter Ego/Proclaim Masque treatment under the dryer
Hair was ubber soft :)

I set my hair using my curlformers & lottabody 1:5 ratio mixed with water.

got under the dryer for 30 minutes left the CF's in for 5 hours Used the HairitageHydragtion Silk and aloe to grease my scalp. removed the CF's and fingered with Kerapro Elixar and VavavaVoom Awesome!

janeemat

At one week post relaxer I will:

Poo with Kenra Moisturizing Poo
Protein Cond will be Sebastian Penetraitt Strengthening Cond
Followed by Kenra Moisturizing Cond (under dryer)
Leave in will be Lacio Lacio, Salerm 21 and Mizani Therma Smooth Serum
Lotta Body mixture with mostly water
And then my trusted never go wrong rollerset

Very Simple

Last edited:

natural_one

I have a Vatika/Almond/Castor Oil pre poo at this moment..Later I will be "washing" with some Ayuverdic powders and co-washing with V05.

I may do a twist out but I havent decided yet, if not then a big wash and go!

klsjackson

No plans for me!!!! :yay: I think this will be the first weekend in awhile that I will not do anything to my hair. I shampooed and DC on Wednesday and it turned out very well. I think I can make it till Monday or Tuesday.

naturalagain2

I plan on cowashing with HV Moist 24/7. Moisturizing with Oyin Whipped Pudding and following up with Oyin Burnt Sugar. I may do two flat twist and pin up the ends again or a braidout. Something short and simple cause I'm chilling this weekend.

calibella218

I dyed my hair jet black on Wednesday, so I will be focusing on moisture this weekend. After I colored my hair I twisted it up with shea butter and a mixture of avocado and hemp seed oil. I will be wearing a twistout (re-twisting in chunky twists each night) until Sunday, then I will cowash with Aussie Moist and twist again with the shea butter and oils.

claudzie

Strolling with Unicorns
well tonight i will be doing a protein treatment, clarifying and conditioning because tomorrow im getting twists with extensions put in .......haven't had that in my hair for a very long time:think:

Lissa0821

Wash and deep condition with Creme of Nature Argan oil products. Not sure how I will style my hair just yet.

lamaria211

Gonna DC on dry hair with Queene Helen Cholesterol for a few hours then finally try my As I Am leave in condish

LuvlyRain3

wash with con argan oil
protein with hydratherma naturals protein amino plus
dc with md coffee and kokum or vanilla repair
not sure how im going to style yet. will be dusting also.

Aggie

I won't be doing anything to my hair tonight but tomorrow it's on with the moisturizing and scalp massages. Tonight I am just plain lazy:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Nix08

You've really upped Your Game! :grin:

How many times per week are you Washing/Cowashing?

And do you plan to increase or decrease it Spring/Summer?

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Why yes:grin:. I am on a mission to WL....I cowash every day to every other day. I think my hair likes that schedule best. In the summer I was doing this schedule and felt it best but slacked off when I went back to work from mat leave. So this is a schedule I plan to keep all year round. Especially now that I realize that even if my hair isn't completely dry before bed it will still be decent or even fabulous in the morning :look:.

ETA: I poo wash once a week....

Ogoma

First weekend of the month!

- Pre-poo with AVJ and vatika frosting
- Clarify with Terressentials cool mint
- Protein treatment with CJ Repair Me
- DC with Hairveda Sitrinillah Conditioner + Meadowfoam seed oil
- WnG with CJ Smoothing Lotion and CJ Pattern Pusha

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Another 2 hours to go and I'll be at 6 hrs with this henna on. Gotta get my DD to bed at that time so it'll probably sit on another hour before I can get to it.

Bought the Shea Purification Masque at Walgreens today and will put on after. Then tea rinse/acv, seal and the usual flax seed gel and twist.

Sounds like a long night ahead to me. lol :spinning:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
The plan this week is to:

1. Pre-poo with warm Vatika Oil overnight.
2. Apply Cassia mix for four hours.
3. Shampoo with CV Cafe Moreno.
4. Do hibiscus - black tea rinse.
5. DC with blend of Nexxus Humectress and GVP Conditioning Balm overnight.
6. Do ACV rinse.
7. Apply GVP Anti-Snap, Chi Silk Infusion, and Castor Oil.
8. Rollerset and air dry.
9. Flat iron roots.

MaraWithLove

Today was my wash day. :love:

I dyed my hair black and weird thing-my hair feels healthier and my edges feel more moisturized (not that my hair didn't feel healthy beforehand) is this weird? Has someone felt this same way before?

Anyway, after that I DC'ed with the very last of my Marie Dean seaweed & rice (boy did that last a while-restocking for sure) combined with ytc(cucumbers, not carrots) and applied my tea rinse.

Lastly I applied leave-in and sealed with hemp-castor mix before pineappling and putting my bonnet on. :grin:

My hair feels and looks beautiful. :yep:

For the rest of the weekend it will just be m&s/spritz and go!

MarieB

I will DC at some point with Organix Argan DC, but I will mainly be concentrating on ways to maintain my curls overnight. Today I washed and conditioned, then set my hair with Curlformers with Mixed Silk as a leave-in conditioner. I sat under the dryer for about 40 minutes, and had the best curls yet (I'm only two weeks in on my new regi)!

BeautifulRoots

Possibly re-braiding my hair and prepooing for a shampoo early next week. Possibly. We'll see how my braidout holds up over the weekend.

knjsavy

Hot Oil for a few hours
DC with steam
Roux Porosity and Mendex
Aphogee treatment
DC again
oil and possibly twist

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Tonight I will slather on some mozeke protein mask for an overnight dc. Wash with mozeke peachy shampoo, oil rinse with mozeke alma oil blend, cowash that out with avocado cleanse condish. Dc the Shi naturals growth tea & mozeke moisturizing mask.

Leave-ins are undecided, but probably whatever I have that is mozeke, trying to use these samples up

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Britt

This morning I washed and deep conditioned w/ Giovanni Nutri Fix.
Applied leave in and Alter Ego drops
Smoothed hair into a low ponytail w/ one roller on the end... drying for about 50 minutes.