March 9,10,11...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie

Cuz who you tellin'?:blush:

Girl I know it's harddddd. You know I know.:lol:

Yeah, I really like Cleansing Conditioners because I tend to shy away from Shampoo's and that Whip My Hair is an excellent Cleansing Conditioner.

And you're absolutely right, errthang is a 'Go To' :lol:

So many choices.......I am right >>Here<< with you.

And I love trying/buying new things.:lick:

Lurkee

Lurkee, hun this is a lot of protein you put on your hair. Did you do a moisture treatment afterwards as well? Be careful, your hair may get too hard and start breaking from all the protein without a moisturizing conditioner to soften the hair back up again.

Hi Aggie

I am sorry I meant 2 minute not 2 step.

kupenda

I just ended up DCing with Vanilla Silk and letting it hang in all it's fuzzy glory. But I will baggy tonight in celies and wear my halfwig tomorrow. I'm too lazy for much else

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Victorian

old head
Pre-pooing right now under my soft bonnet dryer.

Getting ready to shampoo, condition, blow dry, and flat iron as usual. I'm sorta not in the mood, but I've had the itchies the last couple days so I know I can't put off washing today. Gotta do what I gotta do, for the sake of scalp and hair :)

choctaw

Rinsed out ayurvedic coffee gloss this morning. Applied neem oil, shampoo with Giovanni 50:50. Conditioned with Joico Moisture Recovery. Braid and seal to dry with neem oil. Will go a henna gloss overnight ... gotta clean some fish I caught this afternoon :yahoo:

SLOGRO

I did and over night oil treatment with grapeseed and castor oil. Then I clarified with sauve clarifying shampoo, then I sat under the hair dryer with Silk Elements Mixed Silk Nourishing Deep Conditioner for 20 mins.

This I air dry with Silken Child Leave-In Detangler and Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 sealing with crisco.

Lets say my hair is mega soft right now at 90% dry, not doing anything special.

Toy

Yesterday I deep conditioned with Wen Fig & joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm.