June 8,9,10...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies.....it's the Weekend!:grin:

What are you doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish your Hair?

Tomorrow:

Cowash with Hairveda's Amala Creme Rinse
Apply a little Hendigo for a coupla' Hours
Rinse with Suave Tropical Coconut or VO5 Moisture Milks
Do a quick Jessicurl Too Shea Cowash after that
Steam with Marie Dean's Green Hemp w/Agave Nectar (over Columbian Coffee)
ACV Rinse
Tea Blend Rinse/Leave-In/Oil and Dry Under Dryer

And You??????

LightEyedMami

I just finished retwisting my hair today....and the plan is to experiment with some hair styles (and accessories) when me and the hubby go out this weekend...

I'm currently GHE'ing my twists, and will do so all this weekend

and I might deep condition sunday evening.....otherwise i will on tuesday :)

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Going to wash, detangle, and DC tomorrow after a nice long swim in the pool. Might do plaits instead of cornrows.

Keen

My hair needs some serious clarifying. I'm contemplating using regular shampoo because I don't have anything else. I have not used sulfate in a while.

ThickRoot

Did it already! Washed and DC'ed this morning:

Washed: w/ Oyin Honey Wash (trying to use this up)
DC: SD Vanilla Silk :lick:
Leave-in: Bask Silk Detangling Milk
Moisturize and Seal: KBB Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream :lick:

...then made a bun. I'll stay bunned all week.

youwillrise

i think i'm gonna cool it this weekend. just gonna moisturize & twist my hair. wont do any washing or conditioning since ive done a lot of that this week already.

lilyofthenile

Just prepoo-ed my scalp with oil mixed with peppermint, tea tree and rosemary EO. I will be shampooing tonight with my medicated shampoo, detangle and moisturise and seal. I'm going away for two days so everything will be done tonight.

missbugg21

Already pre-pooed with AVJ / EVOO / EVCO mix, washed with NTM Cream Lather Shampoo, and DC'd with ORS Hair Mayo.

Now, I'm air-drying with leave-in (Cantu Shea Butter / AVJ / EVCO / Castor oil mix)

To style, I may flat-iron for 3 month length check pics or bun it under a phony pony for the next 2 weeks.

SimJam

cleanse with terressentials mixed with bentonite clay
rinse with tresseme naturals
cowash with HV Moist PRO

twist with darcys twisting creme for a twistout

SherylsTresses

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals (scrub scalp)
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO or QB AOHC
Airdry into a bun
Cowash and rebun midweek
***B-O-R-I-N-G*** :ohwell:

Bun Mistress

At some point I plan to do a dry DC (likely keratin/protein) then poo with my poo bar. Moisture DC/steam and then blow dry and straigthen. (I've been waering my hair straight for the past few weeks).

I am working all weekend days/nights so I'm not sure when I'm going to do this (maybe Sunday after noon if not Moday). I have 4 hours of martials today so that would be a waste if I washed today.

Till then I'm going to keep a little conditioner on my ends and JBCO and JBCO around my edges so they don't get dry cause it is past time for a wash.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
The plan is for 2 Dry steamed Dc sessions (1 will include Milcreek Keratin treatment), a co wash and I may swim this weekend so a clarifying wash.
Hoping to include Aloe rinses each day...will be sure to include agave in my steam sessions as well as SAA.

Thinking of doing a TU in a couple week...

lamaria211

The plan is yo prepoo with EVOCO overnight then wash with garlic poo in the morning then DC with QH Cholesterol. Giovanni direct leave in seal with BB super gro:grin:

Last edited:

Guinan

Re-Branding
My hair plans are:
-Tidy up my mini-braids.
-M&S
-I decided not to co-wash my hair since they are in braids & i'm relaxed. I plan on keeping my scalp clean by using tea tree oil or narvantana oil on a q-tip.

cbanks67

Going to a wedding oh lord. Deep conditioning with olive, coco, and alma oils & henna conditioner right now.Wash with Nature's Gate Henna Shampoo then, I will rollerset and flat iron. Long day ahead. I haven't straightened my hair since last year. This should be interesting.

Last edited:

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Co-wash with Nature's Gate Aloe cond...I hope it's moisturizing, then ponytail rollerset and airdry.

-PYT

I bet your hair is retaining like crazy with that 'boring' regimen SherylsTresses

As for me, today I sprayed my twists with water, sealed ends with castor oil, greased scalp with Glover's, and pinned back up :)

blackindia07

My hair is getting hard for me to rollerset myself (and I cant go get it done because I am not trying to take my 16 mo old with me) and because I am trying to fix a setback I want to reduce heat so I am going to try a my first twist/knot out. I told my sister to yt it and try it and she actually did. She sent me a pic and it looks great!!! I cant wait to try it...but nervous at the same time! lol

Ronnieaj

Last night I did a bentonite/rhassoul/ayurvedic herb mask, left on for an hour.
Co-washed with Wen Mango Coconut.
Steamed with DB moisturizing mask on top of my coffee/tea rinse for 45 minutes
Rinsed, followed with catnip tea rinse (need to make more acv rinse)
Used Komaza Care Califia condish as LI, Califia moisturizing cream, and my oil blend to seal.

Today hair is currently in updo. Tonight I will rope twist for next 3-week session.

JJamiah

I am going to wash my hair tomorrow night, SUnday Morning I am getting my hair braided before going out for the day.

I am going to wig It! Until about June 25-30.

Going to wash my hair twice with 613
Treat my hair with DUDLEYS DRC 28
DC with Elasta QP DPR with a little PC added under the dryer for 25 minutes
Dry under the dryer for about five minutes
Blow dry to have my hair ready to braid :)

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I need to wash and deep condition. I should also put in some big twists. I've been having terrible migraines, so buns have not been very comfortable.

lamaria211

I ended up prepooing with a mix of:
Giovanni Tea Tree condish, Giovanni Direct leave in, Giovanni Xtreme Protein, Jojoba oil and Vatika oil equal amounts of all im gonna sleep in it and wash in the morning

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
- Steam with BFH MintHoney Shea Condish
- LOC with water, Jar Of Joe and BFH Desert Castor Moisturizer

:reddancer'

choctaw

6/8:
ayurvedic tea rinse, oil rinse, braid for swimming

shampoo, condition, seal with EVCO, braid to dry after swim