March 9,10,11...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans???

nerdography

I'm going to...

detangle tonight and apply a DC to my hair
wash and condition with Suave Humectant
apply Cantu Shea Butter blow dry
mist my hair with Garnier Triple Nutrition spary
and flat iron using MegaSilk Olive Oil heat protectant

Lissa0821

Did an overnight prepoo with Castor oil mixture, will wash and deep condition hair and style with a air dried rollerset. No clue which products I will use, maybe Creme of Nature Argan oil or Elasta qp. decisions, decisions.

YoursTrulyRE

Cowashed/detangled this morning. Will do a henna treatment when I get in later tonight from girl night out. Leave in overnight and rinse out in the morning. DC and twist my hair up so I can wear my new "Carmen" wig.

choctaw

shampoo, condition and sealed with neem oil this afternoon
made some soft twists and dusted about 1/8 inch
ends are soft, smooth, no knots, no tangles

Aggie

I have been using one n only argan oil on my hair a couple times this week and last week so I will be clarifying my hair with Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC) Rosemary, Mint, and Tea Tree shampoo on Sunday. I will not allow my hair to suffocate from build up from too much cones ever again.

I will also be moisture-drench prepooing, DCing both with a mild protein (AO Swimmers conditioner) followed my moisture AO HSR (trying to use this up - might cowash my cornrowed hair with it to finish it up) or AO WC - still love this one!

Oh by the way, AO HSR is not a repurchase item for my hair, I have replaced it with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream:lick:. I :love: this stuff.....a lot!

Aggie

Happy Almost TGIF Lovely Ladies of LHCF!:wave:
What are your Plans this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair????

Here's what I'm doing tomorrow:

Cleanse with Silk Dreams Whip My Hair..Thanks @Ltown for the Sample:kiss:
Nexxus Emergencee under dryer no plastic cap
Quick Cowash with Claudie Fortifying
Steam with Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum DC'er and a cup of Columbian Coffee underneath

Herbal Tea Rinse
ACV Phinsing Rinse for a Final Rinse

And You????

Okay, hooooooooold everything:stop:! IDareT'sHair,

How you could just whiz past a review for the bolded:nono2:?

Girl spill the beans:prettyplease:. How was it?

Gimme erry detail :boredwrk:

30something

Probably moisturize my ends with Herbal Essences TS leave in or Nexxus PROmend Overnight treatment and put some Avocado/Grapeseed Oil on it. I want to attempt to once again try to incorporate moisturizing in my regimen after well over a year of not doing so.

Aggie

Oh and anothe rthing, I will be black tea rinsing under my protein DC on Sunday as well.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Aggie

Yes!:grin: Ltown gave me generous samples of:

Whip My Hair
Shea What
Mocha Silk

I really love Cleansing Conditioners and the Whip My Hair is Excellent! It's thick, smells pleasant and works great.

It's a wonderful Cleansing Conditioner:lick:

I definitely give it 5 Stars. This is my 2nd use and I have some left for 1 more.

I have not try the Shea What or the Mocha Silk yet. But, I am waiting for a Sale. :look:

I want everything that comes in 16 ounces and I want another Whip my Hair & the Wheat Germ Conditioner.

Hopefully, those will be offered in 16 ounce Sizes soon.

Very nice!:love:

Aggie

@Aggie

Yes!:grin: @Ltown gave me generous samples of:

Whip My Hair
Shea What
Mocha Silk

I really love Cleansing Conditioners and the Whip My Hair is Excellent! It's thick, smells pleasant and works great.

It's a wonderful Cleansing Conditioner:lick:

I definitely give it 5 Stars. This is my 2nd use and I have some left for 1 more.

I have not try the Shea What or the Mocha Silk yet. But, I am waiting for a Sale. :look:

I want everything that comes in 16 ounces and I want another Whip my Hair & the Wheat Germ Conditioner.

Hopefully, those will be offered in 16 ounce Sizes soon.

Very nice!:love:

@IDareT'sHair,

Ooooooooh you been holdin' out on me, eh? Any hoo, I forgive you since you gave such a wonderfully compelling and detailed review:grin:.

Thank you so much hun:kiss:

I like those large containers myself because I live across many waters and need to order BIG to avoid excessive custom duties and freight charges:yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie

Girl...She just sent them last week and I jumped straight in that Whip My Hair.:lol:

I'm excited about trying out the other two. Hopefully real soon. :yep:

@Brownie518 tried to get me to use the Mocha Silk tonight, but I need to use up something that's down to the last corner 1st.:ohwell:

But I will dive into Mocha Silk soon. It smells good & dessert-like.:lick:

ETA: 16 ounces are just more Cost Effective. I totally agree.

Even here in the States.:yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Wash, protein, DC, roller set.
I will do the above on Sunday.

Tonight I opted for a cowash to hold me over...
Applied wheat germ oil topped with millcreek biotin to dry hair to detangle
Cowashed with Donna Marie Miracle Detangler & Conditioner
Oil rinsed w/wheat germ oil and cowashed it out with Shea Restorative Mask
Used DM Miracle Detangler as a LI

Ogoma

- Pre-poo & detangle with coconut oil, AVJ, GVP Conditioning Balm
- Co-cleanse with L'Oreal Cleansing Cream
- Oil rinse with Walnut & Olive Oils and co-wash it out with GVP Conditioning Balm or KBN Creamy Conditioner if GVP is finished
- DC all day with HV Sitirinllah DC
- Rinse it out and style for date night! I want to do an updo but my hair is short and I have no skills so maybe a flower....

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I co washed twice this week and have been using coco and shea butters as well as MN. Worried about buildup so will:

--prepoo w/coconut oil and burdock tea leave-in overnight on saturday
--light baking soda wash
--30min DC w/Shea Butter's Purification Masque under hooded dryer.
--acv rinse
--coco and shea seal
--flaxseed gel and flat twists

With this regi my hair has not been this moisturized in years. I can now go a couple of days without moistening and resealing if I choose, but I at least put Argan on the ends morning and night. Am also seeing a curl pattern even though it's always been a cotton ball-like puff! Me likes this development.:heart3:

Queenmickie

Always thinking about my next hairstyle.
Aggie I feel you on AO HSR. I just don't get the hype. Can't wait to finish this bottle and try AO WC and GPB. And the smell! I don't like the scent of AO HSR at all.

abcd09

I prepooed, washed, and DCed. Rolled my hair for smooth ends. They look frayed again after yet another trim from last week. I may try baggying before I go nuts.

On a plus side, barely any tangles at 6 months post.

Queenmickie

Always thinking about my next hairstyle.
I was not going to do anything this weekend because on Thursday I prepooed with AVJ, Red Pimento oil and WGO, clarified with Suave Clarfying Shampoo. Then used ORS Replenshing Pak for my protein condish. It was so hard not to use my HairVeda PRO Moist. It smells so good! Just thinking about it makes my mouth water...But I needed to use my ORS Pak. Then I rinsed and added Joico Rehydrator with PC under the dryer, added leave ins and roller set. Dried under my sweet baby Pibbs. My hair felt soft and strong.

But now you ladies got me hyped to have some fun today. I'm thinking about an amla paste mixed with coconut milk, co wash with a cheapie condish, DC with Matrix Hydrating Balm and roller set. Aaah..I'm having fun already!

Lurkee

>> Before swimming I applied warm coconut oil to my hair and swam with a shower cap to prepoo
>> Wash with ORS aloe to clarify
>> Protein with Aphogee 2 minute (not 2 step)
>> DC with Motions CPR (my hair is still weak from last week's touch up)
>> rollerset

Last edited:

Aggie

>> Before swimming I applied warm coconut oil to my hair and swam with a shower cap to prepoo
>> Wash with ORS aloe to clarify
>> Protein with Aphogee 2 step
>> DC with Motions CPR (my hair is still weak from last week's touch up)
>> rollerset

Lurkee, hun this is a lot of protein you put on your hair. Did you do a moisture treatment afterwards as well? Be careful, your hair may get too hard and start breaking from all the protein without a moisturizing conditioner to soften the hair back up again.

Aggie

@Aggie

Girl...She just sent them last week and I jumped straight in that Whip My Hair.:lol:

I'm excited about trying out the other two. Hopefully real soon. :yep:

@Brownie518 tried to get me to use the Mocha Silk tonight, but I need to use up something that's down to the last corner 1st.:ohwell:

But I will dive into Mocha Silk soon. It smells good & dessert-like.:lick:

ETA: 16 ounces are just more Cost Effective. I totally agree.

Even here in the States.:yep:

IDareT'sHair,

I'll tell you one thing. Whenever I do purchase and try the Mocha Silk Infusion and if I like it a lot, it will replace my AO Swimmers conditioner for sure:yep:.

I can't keep all these conditioners in rotation:nono:. I am simply choosing the bestest ones and using them only.

BUT! I am trying hard to limit my go-to product brands to just 4 or 5 but I like soooooooo many of them, it is sooooooo hard to just stop myself especially when I read reviews like the one you gave on 'Whip My Hair':lol:!

Do yo know I am also interested in trying a few Kerastase and Redken products and repurchase some Biolage conditioners too? I tell ya, it's harrrrrrd:blush:!