March 9,10,11...What are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Almost TGIF Lovely Ladies of LHCF!:wave:
What are your Plans this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair????

Here's what I'm doing tomorrow:

Cleanse with Silk Dreams Whip My Hair..Thanks Ltown for the Sample:kiss:
Nexxus Emergencee under dryer no plastic cap
Quick Cowash with Claudie Fortifying
Steam with Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum DC'er and a cup of Columbian Coffee underneath

Herbal Tea Rinse
ACV Phinsing Rinse for a Final Rinse

And You????

SherylsTresses

Protein treatment with AO GPB
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Giovanni DLI/EVOO
Airdry into a bun for orientation at my new job :yay:

tbaby_8

Trying to decide between a flexi rod braidout or using my deep waver. But shampoo, DC as normal.

lilyofthenile

GHE on the Friday night, GHE on the Saturday night, Sunday do a protein treatment and rinse with ACV. Not sure yet which protein.

lamaria211

right now im wearing a baggy with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancng Smoothis covered in EVCO tomorrow i mightt wash it out with a cheapie or just seal with olive oil depending on how lazy i feel

Ann0804

Sunday I plan to co wash with CJ Argan/Olive oil conditioner, do a tea rinse, then put hair into twists.

simplyhair

I started mine tonight to get a jump start for tomorrow.

I DC'd with Shea Moisture Purification Masque, Giovanni Direct Leave In, sealed with grapeseed and castor oil mix.

In the morning, I will test my new Proclaim Argan Oil Styling Gel to define my curls. Airdry all day Friday and enjoy second day hair on Saturday.

Brownie518

Tomorrow, I plan to:

Prepoo with Motions CPR
Wash with CD Tui shampoo
Pour on Shi Naturals Tea Rinse
DC with Black Vanilla Smoothie
Spray on a little SSI Tahitian Vanilla
Leave in Shi Naturals Creamy Leave in
Seal with Marie Dean Argan Oil Blend

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

Why Shi-Naturals fragrance did you get the Creamy Leave-In in? I got Coconut Papaya and it smells really good.:lick:

I want 1 or 2 more(different scents). Those aren't on Sale are they? :look:

Just the Growth Aids stuff right?:ohwell:

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Relaxing ..the stretch is over..haven't relaxed since Oct of last year...I know there will be some trimming going on as well but hopefully I can retain a lot of the growth over the past few months

LuvlyRain3

Cocleansimg with HV amla creme rinse
Conditioning with cj Argan n olive
Styling with sd almond buttercreme and hh honey jojoba twist.

Bun Mistress

I'm in San Antonio this week and this is a different kind of humid. I was forced to wash today and I had to use the hotel conditioner that smelled awful. So here is what I have managed. DC with coconut oil and hotel conditioner on dry hair for 45 minutes. Rinsed in the shower, detanlged. Used Bee mine hair milk, hair/scalp moisturizer to moisturized and eco styler custard for a braid out. Hope this dried by tomorrow.

smwrigh3

My roommate took my cornrows out for me last night while I was writing an essay. :grin:

Tomorrow I am going to DC on dry hair with something new. I am thinking avocado, honey, bananas and coconut milk. :lick: I have never done this before but I saw it on youtube so I am just going to wing it. :rolleyes:

Then I will wash and DC (again) maybe do a trim. I BC'd 6months go so it might be time.

I dont know what kind of style tho. I really really really want to try a flexi rod set but I don't have a hooded dryer :( I might do a braid out and just roll the ends. Idk.

Bajanmum

Hey everygal,

Friday: remove flat twists and detangle with QB CTDG
DC with AOHSR overnight

Saturday: Tea rinse with nettle and burdock root
ACV as a final rinse Apply HV whipped creme ends,
QB BRBC, and HV CoCasta oil to seal. Bun to dry.

Sunday: detangle with HV hrdrasillica tea mist and style in chunky twists

Monday: detangle with HV hrdrasillica tea mist and friend will flat twist for me again

ETA. My QB AOHC arrived today, so i'll be using that instead of BRBC, it's definitely the superior product for MY hair.

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Missed this thread yesterday...Steamed and cowashed yesterday. Will co wash today and sunday. In the relaxed thread, someone mentioned not poo washing during a stretch...I'm going to try and see if I can go with that as my roots are crazy soft and manageable right now at 8 weeks:yep:

Funmiloves

Pre-poo'ed overnight, will wash, light protein and dc today. Tomorrow, I'm getting a weave. Had a sneak length check and I am most happy with my growth and retention thus far:spinning: I'm trying to only do 'official' length checks/ pictures every 6 months.

lana

Hmm, I will use Mane & Tail on my hair tonight...the conditioner. Put it in a bun and sleep.

Then Saturday I want to rinse, shampoo and condition with heat under the hooded dryer.

I see I'm about the only one that plans to flat iron their hair. (lol) Oh well, I want to see my length. I'm shooting for MBL and I think I'm close! :) Plus it just looks sooo good that way! As always I will use a leave in conditioner and Chi Silk Infusion serum.

I really, really want to try the Aveda Black Malva Conditioner to give my black hair a deeper color and add more shine.

But overall changing to Porosity Control Conditiner makes my hair more shiny! Go figure.

ChasingBliss

Same wash and dc-ing as usual...only this time I am adding organic coconut milk to the dc process.

3/9 sulfur treatment
3/10 wash dc twist up
3/11 ghe

HoneyDew

Gonna do a Henna treatment this weekend but I am also going to try to do indigo, as well. My last try was a fail because I rinsed out the indigo too soon. It was just so watery. But I want to make it work this time.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Not sure. My weekend is going to be busy since my Auntie is coming to town and will be in NYC most of the day tomorrow - but you didn't ask that.

I may finish twisting my hair tonight. No plans for anything else, yet.

BreeNique

Thursday night/ friday morning: protein treatment with avocado, and Kenra moisturizing DC afterward.

Friday: bun it up!

Saturday: keep that ish bunned!!

Sunday: um...bun? Bantu-knot-out? Or bun??

I'm sorry, since I discovered the wonders of bunning, I'm hooked! now if only i could keep these ssks at bay...