February 10,11,12...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Clarifying, dying the top portion of my hair, then DCing with protein moisture mix. Rollerset and saran wrap.

ETA: I only ended up clarifying Dcing and cutting 5" which wasn't part of the plan but it feels good.

Last edited:

Ann0804

Pre pooing w/ bask cacao bark, an oil mixture, and aloe vera juice all mixed together.
shampooing with this new coffee poo bar I want to try out
cond w/ aussie moist
dc for one to two hours with jessicurls dc tx

Then I will do a few flat twists using a leave-in condi. and JC's nourish and shine

moonglowdiva

Either Sat or Sun, it depends on how lazy I am. I am going to redo my do.

Cowash with Tresemme Condition (the moisturizing stuff)
d/c with a combination of Queen Helene Cholesterol, Some type of hydrating masque from Sally's, ORS Replenishing, and Wheat Germ Oil. I'll sit under my bonnet dryer for maybe an hour.
Leave-in with Infusium mix and Mixed Silk (this stuff stinks but my hair likes it. It has slip. It also makes your hair curl up.)
I am going to retwist my hair. I am loving flat twist and individual twist at this point. I use Ecostyler gel to hold my twist. It works for me. I'm at peace with my hair and that is the most important thing.:yep:
This is a 4 hour delicate procedure.:drunk:

Ms. Tiki

I'm not doing too much to my hair this weekend b/c I'm braiding my youngest daughter's hair. I'm giving her individuals with hair added so that will take a min.

So, for my hair I'm going to use the SM purification masque on my scalp (not sure what I'm putting on the length), poo with vatika nourishing shampoo, DC under my steamer with a ORS replenshing pak (just found it).

Ogoma

- DC/Steam with Pura Body Chocolate Smoothie, Vatika Frosting, Argan Oil
- Detangle
- Cleanse with Terressentials LCL
- Condition with Ecosevi Pumpkin Seed Deep Conditioner
- W'n'G with Argan Oil, CJ Smoothing Daily Conditioner, and KMF UMG

GIJane

Washing my braids.

Pre-poo overnight w/ AVJ, castor oil, and brahmi oil.
Wash with ayurvedic shampoo bar.
Heat cap DC w/ ayurvedic powders mixed in honey, aussie moist, castor oil, and yogurt.
Steam w/ NTM.

sugahoney

Tomorrow is relaxer day :grin::dance7:

Right now I am just trying not to scratch, my head has decided to start itching today.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Attempt to wash my twists with Mozeke Avocado cleansing cream, moisturize w/ QB BRBC, seal with JBCO or SD Nourish. Not sure if I will do this today or tomorrow am

chocolate01

I feel so lazy today but my scalp is itchy so I must wash. Either today or tomorrow I will wash and dc and twist my hair back up.

Bajanmum

I've pre-pooed with amla, castor and jojoba oil mix.
I've washed with AO Island naturals shampoo,
I'm about to apply henna, indigo and amla powder mix.
This is the 1t time I've mixed it into one, so say a prayer.
I'm sure it will turn out fine, though.
I'll DC with AO HSR moisturize with Hydration ends and QB AOHC and seal with castor oil.
:grin:

Ronnieaj

Took out my twists last night, detangled with bask honey latte detangling milk.
Washed this morning with Mozeke avocado cleansing cream (which I really like :yep:) and NJoi Creations ayurveda poo bar.
Doing the LOC method for my DC: used a catnip tea rinse on length of hair, followed by my oil blend, and MD Green Hemp DC. Am under steamer for 30 minutes, then I'll put more of the DC on and leave it in while I get ready for trial next week.
I'll rinse sometime later today or tomorrow, do an acv rinse and bun it up for the week.

Victorian

old head
I'm getting ready to...

Pre-poo: Hot oil treatment w/jojoba oil
Shampoo: Skala Ceramides G3 shampoo
Condition: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Hydrating Masque
Blow dry: Skala Ceramides G3 leave-in + Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
Flat iron: Giovanni Frizz Be Gone Serum

lamaria211

Today i washed with SM organic coconut an hibiscus poo now im deep conditioning with Pantene breakage defense deep conditioning mask under a heating cap ill probably stay under the cap or at least 30 mins then ill leave it in till tonight probably rinse by 5 or 6 so i dont have to go to sleep on wet hair

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
So I DCed overnight with AOGPB
Cowashed with BFH Cotton Marshmallow Cleansing condish
Did a black tea rinse
Topped that with Claudie's moisturising DC
Now airdrying
Will apply SD silky Leave-in
Moisturise with Enso Milk and Honey Hair butter
Top that with QB twist and hydrate butter plus a smidgen of Ecostyler
Twist this hurr back up.....well I may look on youtube and try out a new style.